FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Glad it worked,
    I'll look into the collision between the two extensions, and see if it can be solved.

Cheers, Steve.

Just had another quick check on my extension.
    I'm pretty confident its working ok with the 5e combat enhancer for FGC.
    I've not looked at the new combat enhancer fot FGU, which it looks like you are using atm.
    I will get round to that eventually, but atm, it's not a huge priority for me as FGU is still not a full release version and my current group is still using FGC.
    I will try and and make my extension work alongside the FGU version, as the enhancer is a really nice addition to FG.
    Also, I'm no code guru, I just try things for my group and post them incase others may find them useful.

However, I do appreciate the feedback, and I promise I'll try to make it work for you

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks Steve, I still keep loading your extension because I like the ninja emoji in the chat
    What do you use to code for FG? How did you get started? Pretty sure coding is hard, but I like all the nifty extension that are out there.
    What language should I learn, and what program do you use to code in? I recently downloaded Github, or should I use another program for coding?
    I have a couple of ideas that I might want to try to code.

Any advice would be great!
    Thanks!

Regards,
    Vaughn

Thank my DM for the ninja graphic ^^
    Personally, I use Notepad++ for any of the coding I do, and you'll need to learn Lua if you want to create extensions for FantasyGrounds.
    I'm just muddling through and making things for my home campaign. I post them here incase anyone else finds them useful

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks Steve! Have fun muddling
    The extension are really appreciated, they can add a lot to the game.

Regards,
    Vaughn

Hi @Stv, this is a great extension. However, it seems to conflict with some other extension that I am using. I am using 5E Enhancer from @Styrmir and Advantage Display from @kentmcculough. When enabled with 5E Combat Enhancer, the Eleven Accuracy does not trigger. When enabled with the Advantage Display, the Advantage Display does not trigger. Would be great to be able to use all 3.

Mazzar, the conflict with advantage display can be solved by giving Advantage Display a load order. If you're willing to modify the code yourself you'll want to add the following line to the extension file, just above the name line. Otherwise you can ask Kent to add it to the main one.

<loadorder>99</loadorder>

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Mazzar, the conflict with advantage display can be solved by giving Advantage Display a load order. If you're willing to modify the code yourself you'll want to add the following line to the extension file, just above the name line. Otherwise you can ask Kent to add it to the main one.
    How do you edit an extension?

1. Change the .ext to .zip.
    2. Unzip it and inside of it you should find a few documents, one of which will be called extension.xml.
    3. Open extensionl.xml with notepad, and add the line to it: <loadorder>99</loadorder>
    4. Rezip the file
    5. Change the ending back to .ext and it should work.
    Last edited by ScriedRaven; May 8th, 2020 at 17:24. Reason: Changed to list format

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    1. Change the .ext to .zip.
    2. Unzip it and inside of it you should find a few documents, one of which will be called extension.xml.
    3. Open extensionl.xml with notepad, and add the line to it: <loadorder>99</loadorder>
    4. Rezip the file
    5. Change the ending back to .ext and it should work.
    Thank you.. I was able to edit it but it did not solve the issue.

Thread Information