5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    That was it...now to figure out what it conflicts with (btw...didn't even need to put any effect on the character for it to work).
    Nice one, let me know if you find out which extension my causes problems with.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    That was it...now to figure out what it conflicts with (btw...didn't even need to put any effect on the character for it to work).
    Found it. The conflict happens with the 5E Enhancer v0.7.0 extension.

Thanks for that, I'll take alook and see if I can do anything about it

It appears both my extenson and the 5e enhancer both change the same function (modattack), so I don't think there's much can be done to make them play nicely together

Cheers, Steve.
    Last edited by Stv; March 1st, 2020 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    It appears both my extenson and the 5e enhancer both change the same function (modattack), so I don't think there's much can be done to make them play nicely together

Cheers, Steve.
    After the latest update, I have also run into an issue with your extension if I have the Crit/fumble module turned on from Rob2e.

Get this when hitting a crit or fumble

Script Error: [string "scripts/Elvenaccuracy.lua"]:96: attempt to call global 'notifyApplyHRFC' (a nil value)

I can't say if that was happening before or not as I wasn't running the extension (yours) prior to the client update for long and might never have hit a crit or fumble while I was testing.

Nice catch Klandare,
    That was something I missed in my testing. I've uploaded a fixed version on the 1st post of this thread.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Nice catch Klandare,
    That was something I missed in my testing. I've uploaded a fixed version on the 1st post of this thread.

Cheers, Steve.
    Nice work, i tested it out and all seems good for me.

Glad it's working for you

After talking with Styrmir, he has graciously allowed to me to steal some of his code from the 5e Combat Enhancer.
    This has (I think) allowed me to make the elven accuracy extension work alongside the combat enhancer.
    The new version has been uploaded to post #1 of this thread.

As ever, any issues, please let me know.

And many thanks to Styrmir.

Cheers, Steve.

You're welcome.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information