FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

5e Elven Accuracy

Here's a small extension that automates the die reroll if a character has the 'Elven Accuracy' feat in 5e
    It's been tested in my home campaign and doesn't seem to conflict with any of the other extensions my DM uses, so hopefully you won't have any issues either.
    As ever, if you find any issues/conflicts then let me know.

Cheers, Steve.

*Edit* Added fixed version of the extension to fix a bug found by Klandare

*Edit* Added version 1.2 for compatibility with the 5e Combat Enhancer

*Edit* Added version 1.3 for compatibility with combat stats and elven accuracy extensions and also a bugfix.

*Edit* Latest version 1.3.1 , which provides compatibility with Kent McCullough's Pack Tactics Extension. Revision kindly provided by Kent.

*Edit* Version 1.4 posted, removing superfluous code and providing better compatibility. Thanks to TheoGeek for his help.

*Edit* Version 1.5 posted, a small update to fix a bug with how the dice were handled in Unity

Forge link here Elven Accuracy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png EA.png (33.3 KB, 1070 views)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Stv; January 24th, 2022 at 20:01. Reason: New Version

What ruleset is this for?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Apologies, it's for 5e. I've updated the pst to show this.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Apologies, it's for 5e. I've updated the pst to show this.

Cheers, Steve.
    Thanks - just so I know where to Sticky it
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Sweet! Thanks for making this.

I put this extension in but how do you make it so it will be actually used? I turned on the extension for the campaign and have an Elf characters that I went and gave the Elven Accuracy Feat to and even put an effect on the character worded Elven Accuracy but can't get it to roll 3 dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    I put this extension in but how do you make it so it will be actually used? I turned on the extension for the campaign and have an Elf characters that I went and gave the Elven Accuracy Feat to and even put an effect on the character worded Elven Accuracy but can't get it to roll 3 dice.
    Did you put the character on the CT?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Did you put the character on the CT?
    The character was already on the Combat Tracker. Do I need to remove them and add them back on?

Hi Klandare,
    Are you running any other extensions alongside this one? It could be that there is an incompatability there.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Hi Klandare,
    Are you running any other extensions alongside this one? It could be that there is an incompatability there.

Cheers, Steve.
    That was it...now to figure out what it conflicts with (btw...didn't even need to put any effect on the character for it to work).

Thread Information