FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Is everything working ok then Roach, or do I need to investigate ?

Cheers, Steve.

Hi Stv

I've dropped the ext into the ext folder but I'm having trouble getting it going. I'm running critically awesome essentials, mad nomads character sheet tweaks, coin manager, filterable inventory, kents auto flanking ext, theogeeks imprv crit and request roll.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Have you tested whether it works without all those other extensions? If it does then there's a conflict with one of the other extensions. You'll have to decide then which of the extensions you want more and drop the other one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyp31 View Post
    Hi Stv

I've dropped the ext into the ext folder but I'm having trouble getting it going. I'm running critically awesome essentials, mad nomads character sheet tweaks, coin manager, filterable inventory, kents auto flanking ext, theogeeks imprv crit and request roll.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
    Hi Bobby,
    1st of all can you make sure you have the latest version of this extension (it's in post #1 of this thread) then as Zacchaeus has mentioned, if you can try and narrow down which other extension is conflicting that would be a great help.
    Unfortunately I don't use/have any of the extensions you mention in your post which may make it difficult to figure out the problem. Never say never though

Cheers, Steve.

Hey,

I can't seem to get this to work. I have dropped it int my extensions folder (and restarted). The only other ext I have is a decal one (which I can remove). What effect needs to be on the PC/Combat Tracker to make it fire?

Thanks
    Blakey

Quote Originally Posted by Blakey View Post
    Hey,

I can't seem to get this to work. I have dropped it int my extensions folder (and restarted). The only other ext I have is a decal one (which I can remove). What effect needs to be on the PC/Combat Tracker to make it fire?

Thanks
    Blakey
    Good Day Blakey
    I do not think there is an effect shown in the CT. You must make sure the PC has Elven Accuracy in their abilities tab and they attack with advantage. This should roll the third die. I am doing this from memory, so I might be wrong.

Hi,

My PC has Elven Accuracy dropped in as a Feat. When I add an effect that gives ATKADV it only rolls 2 x d20 in the usual way. Same thing if I click the Adv button and roll.

D'oh! Sorted. I realized the campaign I was testing it on didn't have the Extension selected on the main screen. Having ticked that it works great.

Follow up question: Does the DM have to install and select this extension for it to work or can I enable it as a player some how?

It has to be the DM who installs the extension Blakey. It's the same for any campaign.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information