DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Baldur's Gate 3 Opening

So today they released the opening cinematic and did about 40 minutes of live untested gameplay... with a few funny bugs and such. Check out the trailer... it is sick https://youtu.be/jNY7AEQ59-8

Wondering when Spelljammer is going to come out now.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I read that Beta / streaming access would be through ... Stadia???

*facepalm*

Anyways. I have great faith in this game, since Larian Studios' Divinity Original Sin 2 was absolutely a masterpiece. I don't know what design constraints they have for the D&D license, but if anyone can pull it off, it's Larian.

I don't feel teased by the cinematics and the gameplay footage... I am completely missing the immersive element I had in the old days.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I am definitely feeling the cinematics... new illithids being manufactured it seems? First task check out the ship.

It looks awesome! I cant wait to play this video game on my new display but its just sad that development has been slowed down because of whats happening. We may need to wait for a while before it gets released.
    Last edited by jamesparkhurst; May 9th, 2020 at 14:25.

The 2/3 of the video was pretty cool imo! I liked the fight with the dragons.

Thread Information