FG Spreadshirt Swag

Creating undead races for 5E

Hello, i am running a 5E campaign and would like to create an undead templatesfor one player , however i dont know if its possible to have vulnerabilities and immunties hard coded in the race tab so that the combat tracker see them automatically .
    Has anyone tried it and know how to proceed ?
    Thanks in avance for answers.

Resistances and immunities are not 'hard coded' for PC races. You would create appropriate effects in the actions tab for that. VULN: radiant; IMMUNE: necrotic - for example.

You could try creating traits like You are vulnerable to radiant damage and You are immune to necrotic damage and once the character is created you could drag those traits into the action tab and it should create the effects. But it is just as easy to create them yourself (or have the player do it).
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; March 2nd, 2020 at 14:25.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok so effects they have will to apply on themselves each time at log in then? I'll do that thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Haerilis View Post
    Ok so effects they have will to apply on themselves each time at log in then? I'll do that thanks.
    No, once you have created the effect (set Targeting to 'Self' and Expire to 'Never') added the PC to the Combat Tracker and applied the effect you will never need to apply it again - unless for some reason you remove the PC from the Combat Tracker.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information