5E Character Create Playlist

Table HTML-Style Header Tag Issues

If I want text rolled on a table and output to a story template to be formatted as header text, the html tags in the table aren't working while all the other html tags seem to work just fine. Using the h and /h just throws out a script error reading "Database Error: A XML parse error occurred processing file - Error on line 6: Error reading end tag."

Is this intended? I thought header tags worked in tables output to stories?

NOTE: Yes, I am using the arrow brackets, but I didn't think this forum would let me use those characters here so I omitted them. You get the point though I am sure?

Hmm... doing some troubleshooting it might be a result of the header tags not playing nice if other columns in the table result contain links? Still unsure...

EDIT: Seems to work if followed up by a paragraph tag set.
    Last edited by JimSocks; February 25th, 2020 at 15:44.

This sounds interesting. Can you show an example of the method and output when you're done?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Is this what you are talking about?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zaccaeus, yes, thats what I am talking about.

It turns out that THIS:
    wrongway.JPG

will not work at all. You have to do THIS:
    rightway.JPG

Note that the period in between the paragraph tags is not needed, but SOMETHING does have to be between the tags, even just a space.

Thread Information