DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - D&D 5e - 6pm CST Every other Tuesday - Tegel Manor

Due to schedule changes we have lost a player - so looking for one or two people to join our happy band.

FG License: Ultimate ( I can host all players including demo)
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: CST (GMT -6)
    Day of week and time: Alternating Mondays and Tuesdays 6 pm CST
    Planned start date: Taking a break until August 10, 2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week (alternating Mondays and Tuesdays – 2-1/2 to 3 hours) - Changed from original post format.
    Term: Long term
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 (or determined by the groups play style)
    Number of Players in game & needed: have 5, looking for 6-7
    Character starting level & equipment: 9th lvl with standard PHB equipment, 800gp, either one +1 weapon or one +1 armor/protection appropriate to class and race.
    Character restrictions: No homebrew, NO Evil alignment, or PvP.

Details of your scenario: Roughly based on Wilderlands by Judges Guild initially concentrating on the area around Tegel Manor and Tegel Village. First published in 1977, Tegel Manor is the oldest of “Haunted House” adventures in fantasy roleplaying.

Your characters have heard tales of a large ancient manor teaming with treasures and opportunities for adventure. These stories talk of a haunted mansion full of all manner of undead and beings from the under planes. “The Manor is a sprawling edifice of 250+ rooms filled with tricks, traps, puzzles, monsters, and situations both humorous and horrific… not much of Tegel Manor makes logical sense, but it’s still as dangerous as adventuring can get. The huge manor house has been the curse of its owners, the Rump family, for generations – no matter how many times they have tried to get rid of it, the ownership manages to come back to them. This intertwined and sinister relationship between the house and its chosen family is a history of horror, evil, and greed.”

The party has discovered that there is an evil cult in the area and are working to eliminate the cult and their temple.

A few things to keep in mind. I like to keep things as realistic as possible. No meta gamers or rules lawyers please. During game play, if there is any question, I will make a call and we will move on, after the session we can discuss and consult the core books and online resources, for a final campaign decision, but not during game play. I don't play with a lot of the optional rules but if there is something the group decides will be beneficial to the story and campaign, we can discuss incorporating it.

I prefer that the players drive the game and not the other way around. This is about your characters stories and you should make it up. I just guide you along with in the contents of the scenario.

I would really like if you have used FG before not necessarily with D&D 5e but in some capacity. If you have not used FG before, that is ok – but I expect you to watch some videos to familiarize yourself before the play starts. I have DM'd on FG before and understand that we will all be learning as we go along. At a minimum you need to know how to get into a game, setup your character, move your character’s token onto the map, and perform combat. There are a lot of YouTube videos that cover the above. I have all the core books and several FG mod extensions (most of Rob2e's), so a lot of optional automation available (Saveon, Auto Sneak Attack, Spell Tokens & Automation, etc.).

I want mature players (age not important) but with a mature attitude that will stay focused. No evil characters and no PVP. If this sounds like something you are interested in then leave a message (either PM or just post to the thread) with your details. Include your play experience, (FG, D&D, whatever) any personal details you want to share, what you expect out of the game and out of me, your character preference. Once I get a group together, we will start with a session 0 to make your characters and if time permits kick off the campaign. Hope this is enough info on what is expected if you have any questions feel free to ask here or send me a PM.
    Last edited by Valdemar; July 26th, 2020 at 02:52. Reason: A spot has opened up

Interested for sure. That schedule works well for me. Been DMing for 30+ years. At work so I can give more info later today. Just wanted to get my foot in the door.

Edit: I run a 5e game using FG in person. I can play most anything depending on what others play. But generally prefer Cleric and fighter/rogues. In the end I can build an interesting backstory for anything.
    Last edited by james10872; February 25th, 2020 at 14:59.

Interested as well...sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by james10872 View Post
    Interested for sure. That schedule works well for me. Been DMing for 30+ years. At work so I can give more info later today. Just wanted to get my foot in the door.

Edit: I run a 5e game using FG in person. I can play most anything depending on what others play. But generally prefer Cleric and fighter/rogues. In the end I can build an interesting backstory for anything.
    James10872 - sounds good

Thread Information