FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by halander1 View Post
    So fair warning for FG:Unity users. This will corrupt your campaign and give a connection error upon use.
    Not seeing any issues on my end.

Great job iamscience, this is a must have for me going forward.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Oddly enough, I don't have an issue with inventory because I keep mine organized by location, which keeps items in the backpack under the backpack listing...items in a pouch under the pouch listing...items on a belt under the belt listing, etc. Nicely organized that way. I've run across very few players that do that, probably because they don't know that you can, I guess...

Inventory Arranged.png
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I always loved how the inventory tab organized things. Was very small, but really caught your eye with what was in what.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

What I love about it is the Reload function and the rename of inventory to show used Batteries and whatnot..
    I could do without the resort functions.
    Last edited by madman; May 1st, 2020 at 01:46.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Excellent mod! Is there a way you could isolate the reload part of the extension? The Inventory sorting is cool but my PC's have grown accustomed to FG's sub-container's or w/e they're called.
    WITH_inv_mod.png
    WITHOUT_inv_mod.png

My players are getting an error when reloading energy weapons with batteries (but not reloading rounds), and I'm not getting any errors at all. We're all running the most up to date version of the client.

There error they're receiving:
    [6/9/2020 8:50:44 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_weapon.lua"]:300: copyNode: Invalid parameter 2

Has the reload ext been updated for Unity and errors resolved?

Cool extension ! But strangely your mod interact with the weapons detail and seems to remove the proficiency toggle :

Without_mod.JPG
    With_mod.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Cool extension ! But strangely your mod interact with the weapons detail and seems to remove the proficiency toggle :

Without_mod.JPG
    With_mod.JPG
    Aye, incompatible mod.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Hi, just downloaded your mod, and every time I open a chars action bar, I get this log message: fgu_logs_20210815.zip
    Any Idea what can it be?

Thread Information