FG Spreadshirt Swag

[FGU]GURPS Adapted for the platform + Party Sheet Error + MacOS Error

I will take advantage of the same topic to describe 2 errors that I noticed happen on the Party Sheet, when an item is passed to a character the following error message appears.

[2/23/2020 10:56:42 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ps/scripts/manager_ps_loot.lua"]:105:
    �=: Invalid parameter 1

And the other error happens in MacOS when I press the arrows to the left or right side it generates spaces as if I were pressing the space bar.

The arrow keys in formatted text fields generating control characters is already being tracked as FGU-879.

I have no idea what is triggering the script execution error, though my guess is some sort of encoding issue. I'm not sure what you mean by "adapted" for the platform. Can you provide the ruleset/extension file, or a pointer to the thread, to get this version?

Regards,
    JPG

When I refer to adapted I mean that it is not something official, but something done by fans ... and as for the problem I solved it in the worst possible way, I deleted it directly from the source and I didn't get any more error messages.
    The source was line 105 of the party sheet loot file ....

Okay, if it comes back up, I'll need to be able to recreate here to address. Hopefully, it was just a corrupted line in the file that wasn't needed anyway.

Regards,
    JPG

As I say I just deleted the line and made tests on all rulesets that a I had aceess and all works very fine.

Thread Information