DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Tavern Map

Tavern Map

A quick map I made on behalf of a friend who wanted a tavern for his game, made to his specifications.

There's two files. A 3mb file with larger dimensions - this is the raw file.

Then there's a edited reduced 300kb file sized with reduced dimensions and pixel count.

Port_Tavern_lighting.png

Port_Tavern - Reduced Dimensions.jpg

Very nice, thanks for posting!

Blog Entries
    Well done, thanks for sharing

A request for future maps, would you mind putting a 5 foot square someone in one of the left corners? That way it allows people to quickly and easily setup the FG grid, both by getting the alignment correct, and knowing what size a square should be for that image/map.

Also curious, what program(s) did you use for this? Lots of shadows and lights, very well done

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I usually do end up putting one there, although the absent for it this time is purely due to the simple specifications that were requested and that I actually ended up putting far more work into this map than was actually needed, so my friend was quite pleasantly surprised :P

I'll be sure to add them for future ones here.

As for what programs I use; I use photoshop for more complex methods but since this was a quick map an a freebie commission for a friend, I used GIMP. I'm not actually happy with the lighting. I usually go for a more consistent smooth approach, but I think it came out fine for the amount of time I spent on it.

The_Bear's_Lodge.jpg

Here's another one I made a long time ago, that I'm pretty sure I shared but I'll re-share it here. I really need to retroactively add the 5ft grid to some of my older maps... Runs an hides.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing that one. I don't remember seeing it before. Nice work

Ha, I don't do maps for more than myself, but if I went back to everyone I did in the past and added what I have learned since then all I would do is spend time updating old maps!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Same - I've a ton of maps that would be a chore to retroactively update to apply all the stuff I've learned since then.

Blog Entries
    Very nice maps!!
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information