Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 player for PF2e campaign (exp'd FG DnD5e DM/Player) -8GMT SUN/MON/THU/FRI

FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: PST (-8:00 GMT)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly/bi-weekly game to learn and exp PF2e

Voice: Discord, I am fine with a streamed game.

Game System Preferred: PF2e

Game System Experience: 3e DnD (a little), PF1e (~5 sessions), 5e DnD (multiple campaigns), PF2e (I read the core rulebook, does that count?)

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I would rank myself as "competent, but not a master" in terms of my FG experience and knowledge. I can make customs abilities and items, set up a map with parcels/encounters/grids/etc. I love the automation that you can achieve with FG and so every time I can pickup new skills i do it, as this gives more time to focus on the roleplaying/story and less time futzing with dice and administrative stuff.

Character Type Preferred: I typically play the face, or a front line type. I like to engage in the story and am the opposite of a passive player.

About me: Hey, I'm a 32 year old silicon valley tech dude who uses his left brain all day long solving technical problems. A few years ago I started getting back into DnD (played sporadically as a kid/teen) after I realized that creativity was sorely lacking in my life. I now DM on saturdays and play tuesday and wednesday nights, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I have been reading up on PF2e and I am getting reports from a fair amount of 5e players that they are really enjoying the new system, so I'd like to see what all the hubbub is about.
    I would love to try one of the Adventure Paths, preferably from lvl 1
    Last edited by Zergburger; March 18th, 2020 at 23:17.

I'm interested

A Leshy Druid sounds like it would be fun.

oh yeah? thats cool. i'm a player looking for a game so have fun with that druid

I’m interested I would like to play a fighter archer build
    Last edited by Rbsk220; March 13th, 2020 at 06:58. Reason: Update info

guys...i am a PLAYER that is LOOKING FOR A GAME (LFG) i am not a dm looking for players (LFP)
    seriously, please READ

Hi I’m sorry I thought you were looking for players well good luck finding a group

Thread Information