DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character creation - how do you add personal items?

My group has been playing mainly with pen/paper (with some backup through Herolab.).

I've been in the process of converting that all into FG, which hasn't been the most pleasurable experience.

Adding armour/weapons seems simple enough, but where do I find items like comms units, flashlights, etc. I can see that I can add these manually, but when I do that the bulk field isn't editable.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Basically the same way you add armour and weapons.

Click on the items tab; find the items in the list and drag them into the players inventory.

You can use the filters at the bottom of the items tab to list only the items you want (so Type -Items; Subtype - Tech for a comms unit for example)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks - I see this now. I saw the 3 buttons at the top (Armor, Weapons, Templates) and had assumed those were the only choices.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by JustMark View Post
    Thanks - I see this now. I saw the 3 buttons at the top (Armor, Weapons, Templates) and had assumed those were the only choices.

Mark
    The top buttons bring up a list so you can compare items with more stats side by side.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information