FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFRPG Revision 2.1.0 Test Server.

Revision 2.1.0 for Character Operations Manual is on the Test server.
    Still a few minor updates to do while the module is under review and approval.
    Things involved are
    COM update.
    (Add) Alternate Race features added. Found on Race Menu.
    (Add) Alternate Class Options. Found on Class Menu.
    (Revised) Race record updated.
    Added Alt race list to record, shows two new sections, Alt Stat options and Alt Traits options. When the race is dropped on the PC you will be presented with a selection for the Stat option. Once selected the race will add using the selected stats. The traits will add the base traits. You can then open the race record and view the alt traits.
    Alt traits have Description, Replaces(lists what traits it replaces), Modifies(list what traits it modifies),and Modified text(the new text for the modified trait).
    When dropped on a PC it will add the new trait and remove or modify the traits involved.

This also looks to make sure the replaces trait exist on the PC, if its not there it will not allow it to be added. This prevents you adding two Alt Traits that replace the same trait.

Class update in next post.

[UPDATE]
    Character Operations Manual has been approved and should hit the stores soon. SFRPG is also set to update to Revision 2.1.0.
    Last edited by Samarex; February 26th, 2020 at 02:38.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Class Record
    (Added) Alt Class Features section on Main Tab.
    (Removed) Special Features Tab.
    Alt features works allot like alt race does with the replacea part. Features will be removed and new one added or modified as layed out. They will also be replaced as you level.

Special Features tab was removed as the special features are now listed in the feature as they should be. IE if you open Operatives Specialzation feature all the Specialzations will be listed on the Other tab of the feature.
    Last edited by Samarex; February 20th, 2020 at 22:55.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Class creation
    The biggest update is the ability to create a Class inside the UI. This has been something that was needed since day one, COM made it a update that needed to be done now.
    A Class can now be created easyly in the UI. Base features are as normal, if a feature has abilities they are added on the other tab of that feature. This was how it worked for regular features IE Operative Tricks, Envoy Improvisiins ect.. But this now also applies to Special Features you can build them down thru the UI.
    You now build the class all in the Class record, the Features, and Special Features buttons on the side bar are used to add those features to a Class and Feature that all ready exists to be added by a new book or AP. IE adding a new Specialzation to the Operative you put it in the Special Features list by adding the first level record only, putting all its abilities per level on the Other Tab.
    Then when the class record is opened it will update and add the new feature to the list of that feature.
    Last edited by Samarex; February 20th, 2020 at 23:12.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Some images
    NTS means not on Test server yet but will be in the final code.

Other Updates.
    [Skills] Operative Free Skills can now be toggles via the Skill edit menu. The check circle next to Skill name will toggle it as a free skill.
    [Shields] Items now have a shield option [Type] Armor [SubType] Shield gives a Shield Bonus line to add the +1/+1 stat from shields stat block. Shields will update your AC when worn.
    [NTS] Vanguard Entropy Pool (EP) has been added to the Actions Tab. It will be visible if the class selected is Vanguard. They are all tied together so if you update 1 EP the rest will change also.
    EP is completely manual, too many variables to calculate your EP automatically. So at this time it will be up to the player to keep his current EP value correct.
    [FIX] Character Sheet TABs fixed. Removed [Society] tab. There is now a button at the bottom that will open the Society Window. ( This is temp until a better solution is finished.
    [Boon] Boons window now has a filter option to filter by Type.
    Last edited by Samarex; February 26th, 2020 at 02:36.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Will existing characters need to be recreated to use these new features?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Will existing characters need to be recreated to use these new features?
    No they should be fine We have tested some older campaigns and have not seen any problems at this point.

But just to be safe back up your campaign before trying it out with the test server.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Hi,

How would one create the Entropic Strike weapon for a Vanguard (I do own the character operations manual in FG), and searching online I didn't find a way to do this.

Thanks

Something like this? The damage in the chat should read [DAMAGE (M)] Entropic Strike [TYPE: bludgeoning (1dX+CON=Y)]. Switch out B with your chosen weapon's damage type and increase the dice based on your Vanguard Level (Table 2–2: Vanguard).

Not sure if it is this you are looking for.

Entropic Strike.PNG

Yes, it is what I'm looking for. Thank you!

I note above from Samarex that the Entropy Pool should be on the Actions panel - not sure if that has been released yet or not though, as I don't see it.

Really appreciate your assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by JustMark View Post
    Yes, it is what I'm looking for. Thank you!

I note above from Samarex that the Entropy Pool should be on the Actions panel - not sure if that has been released yet or not though, as I don't see it.

Really appreciate your assistance!
    Odd that I do. Have you added a "Power" on the Actions tab and set it to Vanguard class like his note said?

Vanguard.png
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information