FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'd be interested to join up, I'm all about 5e, and PF1/2. So if you have a spot for a happy swede with an abundance of time for both EU and US time-slot games, I'd be happy to look into gaming with you all.

Send me a PM I'd like to get on discord with you all and find out what games are running. I would prefer to play instead of DMing but I would be willing to run a 1e game as soon as I get more experience in FG and if I can find players with the courage to even try it. LOL

My wife and I are actively looking for a group. Pathfinder 2e, Rolemaster and Dnd 5e.

This sounds interesting. Looking to play as a break from DMing. Mainly interested in 5e but have played most other systems at some time in the past, just not on FG.
    GMT timezone.

Guys, thanks for your interest. Send me a pm and I will invite you!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

What is the discord group name?

I'd like to play 5e if you have any availability

I am an oldschool player. My first D&D was the basic ruleset that came in the box with 3 softbacks. I dmed for years(2e) and am now just looking to play.I am est (uts-5) but am really looking for a late night game my time as I am up til 4 am every night.Have an ultimate license and some 5e stuff on here. Would love a 2e or 5e group.

please sned an invite
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

I am interested in following your group. I am currently in a 5e game now, but have been digging out the Rolemaster books and reading. Would love to some day get into a Rolemaster Classic game on Fantasy Grounds. Maybe even DM after get some playing experience. I am in the USA in Central time zone. Are there others in your group in same area?

Thanks,
    Mark

Thread Information