5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    DnD 5e Human Sorcerer, looking for group!

Is there a discord link? I play D&D 5E at PST or PDT
    Last edited by KriticalKlown; March 17th, 2020 at 17:52. Reason: to fix the post

Saw the thing, am interested

Hi, I'm an enthusiastic Role-playing person, mostly interested in Numenara and Starfinder whose groups have sadly evaporated into the mists.

I may be interested in GMing in the future, but for now I'm looking to just play some RPG type pnp.

I'm quite interested in joining, have sent a DM!

I have been dieing to actually PLAY Rolemaster vs. running a game. Let me know if you decide to run

Hi All .

Long time gamer looking for people to play with . New to FG and am hoping to find people to game with and learn how to use it properly with . I am interested in most games ranging from Fantasy (DnD 1 -5e, Rolemaster . MERP. T&T) through to SicFI (Traveler , Battle Tech, Rifts , Cyberpunk) played most style of play, Australian (GMT +10) and happy to play at most time slots .

Looking for a 5e campaign with 2 spots pm me asap!

Interested in playing some games, you should definitely PM me.

Sounds interesting. Do you have a discord or something? I haven't played much in recent years due to moving, and time to find a new one. I've dabbled with VTT's some, but the vast majority of my gaming is on tables face to face. Love to find some people I could try to learn and play with.

Guys Pm if you are interested.. I can't post a discord link here, as it just expires
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Thread Information