5E Character Create Playlist

Group seeking single player, Strange Aeons twice a month.

Group seeking player, I am currently running the first AP of Strange Aeons, we are in the final stretch of the AP. We lost a player so I am seeking one player to replace the spot.

This is a private game so no PFS jazz, by and large we run our games by RAW, we do have a handful of “house” rules but nothing too crazy. We meet every other Sunday at 8pm to midnight sometimes a little after, Texas time, next game will be starting March 1st, 2020.

All players are relatively well versed in Fantasy Grounds, I ask that you be as well, at least as far as a player end goes.

If you are interested you should have access to discord and a reliable headset, obviously have fantasy grounds. If you are a optimizer this is fine as long as you can bring roleplay to the table. Rules lawyers welcome as long as they know when and when not to practice rules lawyering. Please be reasonably reliable.

Current lvl 3 party make up is:
    Ratfolk Rogue
    Phoenix blooded, Sorcerer
    Half-Orc Skald
    We lost our Half-Orc war priest

The group could use a front liner with some off healing ability but with that said I don’t put any restrictions on builds other than a few non common races. Build what you want to play.

If you have any interest shoot my PM or discord a message with a little about your experience with gaming and what you are looking for in a group to join. AtrumSol#6334
    Last edited by AtrumSol; February 20th, 2020 at 08:15.

Thread Information