DICE PACKS BUNDLE

I can't move in the narrow halls of Cragmaw Hideout (5E - Lost Mines of Phandelver)

Hi. While having LOS ON, My character can't seem to walk (arrow keys) in the narrow halls of Cragmaw Hideout; it just gets stuck and I have to drag and drop it in the other section of the map. There are no doors in these halls. Is there any way to do it?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrantElminster View Post
    Hi. While having LOS ON, My character can't seem to walk (arrow keys) in the narrow halls of Cragmaw Hideout; it just gets stuck and I have to drag and drop it in the other section of the map. There are no doors in these halls. Is there any way to do it?

Thank you.
    There are a couple of narrow bits. Make sure that your players have numlock off and are using the keypad keys so that they can move diagonally as well as left/right/up/down. In some areas the players aren't supposed to be able to go through unless they make a dice roll of some kind (the fissure at P1-04.03 for example). In that case if they succeed the DM should move the token through the gap (when doing so hold SHIFT whilst dragging the token so that bits of the map that shouldn't be revealed won't be - currently not working correctly).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There are a couple of narrow bits. Make sure that your players have numlock off and are using the keypad keys so that they can move diagonally as well as left/right/up/down. In some areas the players aren't supposed to be able to go through unless they make a dice roll of some kind (the fissure at P1-04.03 for example). In that case if they succeed the DM should move the token through the gap (when doing so hold SHIFT whilst dragging the token so that bits of the map that shouldn't be revealed won't be - currently not working correctly).
    Thank you for your reply. It worked. The shift thing didn't work at all, but it's a cool feature for the future. Do you know when will it be fully implemented?
    Last edited by ErrantElminster; February 20th, 2020 at 11:53.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrantElminster View Post
    Thank you for your reply. It worked. The shift thing didn't work at all, but it's a cool feature for the future. Do you know when will it be fully implemented?
    It was working but somewhere along the line a bug has been introduced. It is on the list of known issues.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information