STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Module Export Broken

When Module is marked as ready only, exported xml has broken links.
    Elements are put into <Reference> element, but links are still pointing to elements as in editable version. For example instead of reference.encounters.id-0001 it says encounter.id-0001

I just pushed a new Windows build that fixes this issue; the Mac build should be up by tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG

I don't think this is the same error, especially since I updated today.

I exported a module with images from Unity, then loaded another table and loaded that module ... this is the error I was getting when trying to load those images.

EDIT: Out of six images, only 3 work. I don't know why only those three either.
    Last edited by Tyrannosaurus VeX; March 1st, 2020 at 10:31.

Make sure that the images are in RGB and not CMYK format.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    All RGB 72px/inch 8 bits/channel.

EDIT: Don't know why ... tried re-exporting. But it works now.

Didn't do anything differently, just exported a 2nd time.
    Last edited by Tyrannosaurus VeX; March 1st, 2020 at 11:24.

Is it just the ones with -- in the filename that fail?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Is it just the ones with -- in the filename that fail?
    No, they all had a double dash in them. Just some worked ... I re-exported, now it works.

Something went wrong during the first export. Not sure what.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It's always a good idea to use RGB vs. CMYK images, as there are ~25% smaller, support for CMYK images was added in the February 27 build.

Ok, I finally got the module to export correctly and open correctly in Unity ... but when I open the module in Classic, the images are blank grey squares.

At first, I thought it was because of the LOS stuff I added, but there were images that I didn't even touch in Unity ... what is going on here? Anyone know?

I'm not aware of FGU -> FG Classic compatibility. You can go FG Classic -> FG Unity but not vice versa.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information