Starfinder Playlist

Bug: When running low on memory large map appears grey when loaded from module.

I've been working on a module for FGU which contains a very large map and hundreds of pins in it.

After exporting it as part of the module and opening it in an empty / new test campaign. The map opens up with all the pins and works perfectly.

However when I try the same in a running campaign where there's a lot of other modules and content already using up memory. The map / image window will open up, but the map won't show. Instead it only shows the default grey background.
    Other smaller to medium sized images in the same module open up fine.

If I add that same map image itself separately as an image to that "busy" campaign, it is viewable a normally. But of course that has none of the pins in it as it's not part of the module exported.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; February 18th, 2020 at 12:37.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information