DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't advance Combat Tracker rounds [PF]

In my session tonight, using the PF ruleset, I wasn't able to advance the Combat Tracker rounds any more. In the past, I would right-click on the Round number at bottom right to get a radial menu with various options for advancing the rounds. Tonight, this action only produced the "Close Window" (axe symbol) option.

Blog Entries
    Extensions?

What round were you on? You might have maxed out the counter.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Extensions: DOE Base and Sound, Combat Timer, Flat-footed on Combat Start, my own Golarion Languages and Fonts extension, and Height Tracker. I've been using all of those for ages, though, except the Height Tracker.

Only on round 5.

You need to test without the extensions to narrow down what the problem is likely to be.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I disabled all the extensions and it still behaved the same way.

Ok, try deleting the PFRPG.pak and the CoreRPG.pak files from the rulesets folder and update FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I did that, and then tested it in a test PFRPG campaign with no extensions - it's still not showing the other options!

Callum,

I just started up a campaign with the latest PFRPG version, and I was able to see the radial menu options.

A couple thoughts:
    * Make sure you are right clicking on the "Advance Round" button to the right of the rounds number field, and not the rounds number field itself.
    * Make sure that you do not have any unpacked rulesets in your FG data folder under rulesets.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information