DICE PACKS BUNDLE

(PF2) Demo user kicked, can't return

We were attempting to mess around with a few things, specifically the new dual-class rules in the GMG. In any case, when the demo player attempted to change the name of the class (to better fit the gestalt theme), they got booted out of the system. When they attempted to reconnect, the system told them they were already logged in so they couldn't return (closing and re-opening on my end fixed the issue, but this isn't the ideal solution for a group of more than two people). Changing the name myself didn't cause any adverse affects, and the renamed class functioned as normal. They got kicked again when they attempted to add wizard school/thesis class feature to their list of abilities, with the same issue (the base class was fighter)

Could you provide more detailed steps in exactly what your group was doing when you had the disconnect issue? I am not familiar with the Pathfinder 2 system nor the material; so I'll need help recreating the exact steps for the scenario to see if I can recreate in my development environment.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information