STAR TREK 2d20

[MACOSX][5E][BUG] When exporting to a module, pins on the map have wrong links

I've exported a story with a maps with some pins linked to the story. On the original campain, when I click on a pin, the right story is opened. On the campain where I've loaded the generated module, the pins are no more linked to the story (open a blank one) or point to the wrong one.

Original Campain
    Capture d’้cran 2020-02-16 เ 12.12.00.jpg

Maps loaded with the module
    Capture d’้cran 2020-02-16 เ 12.12.03.jpg

Platform : MacOSX 10.14.6 (Mojave), MacBookPro 2.9Ghz Core i9, 32Go with Graphic Card 560X. Magic Keyboard with numeric keypad (French version).
    Ruleset : 5E 3.3.10

The obvious first question is did you also export the story entries? If so try in a new campaign without the extension that you have loaded (and if you had that loaded in your creation campaign disable it and re-export).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've export all entries. I've made a new test : export the module and create a new campain. The same problem occurs. I've made a video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6hgfkhf3a...ugFGU.mp4?dl=0

Thanks for reporting. I've filed as task FGU-898 to investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

I just pushed a new Windows build that fixes this issue; the Mac build should be up by tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG

It's working like a charm. Thank you very much.

Thread Information