Massive Giveaway - over 80 modules for D&D 5e

Hey Everyone,

The Grim Press is giving away a copy of every piece of content we've released on the DMs Guild to one lucky winner!

To enter, you only need to follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our channel on Youtube!

Check this tweet for more information!

You can click here for a catalogue of our DMsGuild products.

Contest ends March 2, 2020.

Do you play 5th Edition D&D? Are you always looking for exciting new supplements & content? Check out my curated list of community products available on the DMs Guild!
    Join a D&D community that runs one-shots and long running campaigns alike on The Asylum discord server!
    Interested in a West Marches style campaign using Fantasy Grounds? Sleeper Island is the best one running!
    Discuss my upcoming projects on the Grimlore Entertainment discord server!

Just a reminder that this contest ends next week! Thanks to everyone who has joined so far & GL

Do you play 5th Edition D&D? Are you always looking for exciting new supplements & content? Check out my curated list of community products available on the DMs Guild!
    Join a D&D community that runs one-shots and long running campaigns alike on The Asylum discord server!
    Interested in a West Marches style campaign using Fantasy Grounds? Sleeper Island is the best one running!
    Discuss my upcoming projects on the Grimlore Entertainment discord server!

Thread Information