DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bug: Zoom to fit from toolbar

Steps to reproduce:
    Load Map
    Click Toggle Toolbar
    Click Zoom to fit

Error: Script execution error: [string "zoom_to_fit"]: 3: attempt to call field 'zoomToFit' (a nil value)

(zoomToFit doesn't like to be called a nil value - it hurts its feelings)

Current build as of 2/15/2020 - Starfinder ruleset loaded

I'm not getting this error when run the latest build with the latest ruleset updates.

Can you make sure that you are updated to the latest version of FGU, and that you do not have any subfolders under <FG Data Folder>\rulesets\?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'm not getting this error when run the latest build with the latest ruleset updates.

Can you make sure that you are updated to the latest version of FGU, and that you do not have any subfolders under <FG Data Folder>\rulesets\?

Regards,
    JPG
    Ok, can't reproduce with current build as of 2/17/2020
    Though I just did have an issue where clicking Zoom to fit from the toolbar resulted in the image/map turning white. I had to revert the module to get the image back.
    Have tried to reproduce and can't get it to, though this did happen once in previous build 2/11 when moving the map around.

If you are messing around with a map where you recreated the disappearing token when resizing after 90 degree rotation, you're best off deleting all tokens on the map. The Zoom Extents will be messed up until that issue is resolved.

Regards,
    JPG

Spot on to what happened. Will do, Thanks!

Thread Information