DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Any US Time Zone pathfinder, Starfinder, 5e Preferred

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: I live in EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly or Bi-weekly
    Term: Short or long term
    Voice: i have a mic and am willing to use any voice chat that is prefered

Game System Preferred: pathfinder, Starfinder, 5e Preferred
    Game System Experience: i have some experience with 5e but only little experience with the others but i do desire to learn about them more.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: used this platform for my own games so experience in it as both player and dm

Character Type Preferred: i usually prefer a castor style or defensive tank style of play but am open to other jobs due to wanting to gain experiance in the different systems.
    About me: im just recently coming back to this platform and am excited to play some games again. my weekends are very open on weekends but not during the week whats so ever due to my work. i love role play heavy campaigns and combat is fun but not my main focus.

Fair warning due to recent life issues i was forced to leave some games i was involved with prior rather abruptly, while i don't foresee this happening again due to the situation that happened its only fair that i warn you that i do prioritize real life over this. (i know that may seem obvious but i feel bad about those games i left so im including this section.)
    Last edited by tanatoaster; February 15th, 2020 at 03:18. Reason: removal of an accidental emoji

Thread Information