DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Circus Theme

Circus Theme

Newbie question, can we buy theme's for Fantasy Grounds somewhere? I am running the new Pathfinder adventure path and thought a circus theme would be cool.

Thank you fr any help.

I'm unaware of anything like that and no, there aren't any themes for purchase at the moment.

You may get some mileage out of this utility if you fancied creating your own. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for the info.

Blog Entries
    All the themes I'm aware of are distributed freely. Check the forums for your ruleset and the CoreRPG ruleset. They generally have sticky threads with links to such things. There are many themes, but no circus themes I know of.

If ou simple want a background decal, their is a tutorial on www.fg-con.com that shows you how to create your own decal.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I have had really good results with custom background themes using Wintermute's thememaker. You can find it here.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mute+extension

Very cool, I got the Wintermute's thememaker working. Question - What should be the size of the background?

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    If I remember correctly it needs to match your screen resolution, om my desktop that is like 1920x1080? I am sure a techie type will correct me if I am horribly off there. That means the desktop is covered and the chat window and sidebar will overlay your background. This is one I did for Suzerain's Noir Knights from the cover art from Savage Mojo. I also have a dual monitor and I haven't figured out yet how to make one that is the width of both monitors, I just get a double image.
    NK cover desktop.png

Blog Entries
    the theme generator creates a single image for the background.
    You are better to use a repeating/tileable image background and set your image as a decal and limit it to something more like 800x600.

Blog Entries
    Remember, all clients connected to the GM will get the same extensions/files. So if you customize the background image for the screen resolution you use, but all your players don't use the same resolution, then they will see either parts of your background or some strangely tiled one. As Damned says, if you use a tileable image of a fairly small size it will work for all users. Then you can use a custom decal (which goes over top of the background, but under everything else and is centered) that is something that will fit on the smallest resolution screen you wish to support.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Otherwise learn how to code it fully and use the nine slices format...

Thread Information