DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG, Just myself, Any day most times, EDT USA Time Zone, D&D

FG License: Demo

Time Zone: EDT (GMT/UTC +5), I have no preference of groups TZ.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any Day, Between 8am and 3am EDT

Term: Would like long term but am open to any really.

Voice/Text/Video: Discord, TS, Skype. English speaking. I do not have a bunch of experience on these but am easy to instruct. If there is another, I will adapt. Text is good as well. Video may also work but I do not have a camera yet.

Game System Preferred: D&D all Editions. I am open to others. Just need to learn them.

Game System Experience: Been gaming since 86. I have a little experience with 4th and none with 5th.

Roleplay/Problem Solving/Combat mix: 30/40/30. Like variety.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. As new as it gets. I have the Demo and am looking for a reason to go Standard. I have read some FAQ's, watched some tutorials and messed around with it.

Character Type Preferred: I lean toward Paladin/Cleric (Not a Healbot/Battle Medic). Willing to try any class the party needs unless it's an Arcane Magic User ( If I go Mage type I will probably try to ultimately become a Lich ;-} ).

About me: I am old school. Laid back, thick skinned. Being OOC is ok if not a distraction. I would be good with someone who is going to start something up in the future and would be willing to show me the ropes of FG for a future game. Maturity and patience is important. Not looking for Elitists or Toxic Drama.

Edit: I like dark themes. Ravenloft, Descent Into Avernus Etc. Not a need or even a preference just a side note.

Contact me here or PM. Any discussion is fine.

P.S.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Last edited by Tureon; February 14th, 2020 at 16:53. Reason: Added Time Zone Conversion
    Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Hello, I'm starting to gather some players who could play during the week in the afternoons for 2-3 hours,EST. I'm new to fantasy grounds but not DnD. Been playing since the 80's off an on. I wouldn't be ready to play yet but possibly in a couple weeks. I'd like to DM I just need some time to learn FG and that's my plan in the meant time. I can keep you posted if you're still looking for a group Let me know

hi. just to confirm your hours availability: 08:00 to 03:00 (est -- were not quite at edt yet?). so, that's pretty much practically any time during day for most people in the u.s., right? e.g. you could game between 19:00 - 23:00?

if that's correct, check out this lfp post if you haven't already. we're ramping up to start a long-term pathfinder (d&d "3.75e" if that means anything to you) adventure path.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information