FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP - Need 1 for homebrew 5e Saturdays 4-8 Eastern

Searching for one more player for my homebrew campaign which is currently ongoing. Characters are currently between cities enroute for a mission completion. The party is level 4 and consists of a human moon druid, human monk, goliath barbarian, and a human warlock. Please reply with a little about yourself and what sort of character you had in mind, the party votes on applicants. Next playdate is 2/22/20. Must have a standard license to play. Voice over discord.
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; February 15th, 2020 at 19:29.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

The next game is 2/15/18?

Hello my name is Jonno (or Jonny), I live in Australia. I used to play 3.5e a long time ago when I was at school and after a hiatus I have now been playing 5e for almost a year. I would very much like to join your game. I'm interested in playing a wood elf fighter-archer.
    I looked into the time difference and it should not be a problem, 4pm Saturday EST is 8am Sunday for me.

Hello my name is Jonno (or Jonny), I live in Australia. I used to play 3.5e a long time ago when I was at school and after a hiatus I have now been playing 5e for almost a year. I would very much like to join your game. I'm interested in playing a wood elf fighter-archer.
    I looked into the time difference and it should not be a problem, 4pm Saturday EST is 8am Sunday for me.
    Last edited by JonnyVonZeppelin; February 13th, 2020 at 04:42.

thanks don't know what my fingers were thinking. lol

I'd be happy to join up as a wizard or sorcerer. I have an ultimate license so I'm good on that front.

I would be interested in the game as a elf wizard or dwarf cleric. I've played 5e here on fantasy grounds the last 6 months and that comprises my dnd experience
    Last edited by Kelain; February 14th, 2020 at 23:50.

Deleted
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; February 15th, 2020 at 19:28.

Be sure to check your private messages for contact.

The post is still active at this time.

Thread Information