Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Fri/Sun or possible week nights, 5E

FG: Paid License
    USA PST

Looking to join a weekly D&D 5E group for Friday nights after 7:30pm or anytime Sunday's though some week nights would be good after 7:30pm as well.

Prefer long running campaigns or weekly random modules with consistent players. Since I am PST I have no problem joining other time zones further east.

Voice: Willing to use any preferred system

I am new to FG but am a quick learner and have already learned enough to get going and play. I currently have the PHB and SCAG installed and willing to get more as needed.

My favorite class is Druid and generally always play one though I have been known to play Rogues and Rangers.

About Me: I grew up playing D&D starting about 1980 and learned from the Original Blue book and Red Box set. Went to Adv. D&D once it was released and have exp playing 2nd and 3rd Editions. I have read through and am looking forward to playing with 5E rules. I spent over 20 years in the Army and played off an on through out my career. Been away form the game since 2013 and am really getting an itch to play again so here I am.
    Last edited by krycius; February 12th, 2020 at 20:39.

Blog Entries
    Welcome!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information