DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder Story Driven Homebrew Campaign [GM Looking for Players] EST

Good Evening,

I am looking for players who truly enjoy story driven campaigns and people who are not afraid to delve into their characters. Experience is not required. I am also learning the Starfinder system so you will need to be patience. I have been a online GM for 6 years now. Looking for a group excited to run Starfinder! I would like to start this Thursday the 13th. It will be a weekly/biweekly campaign that is around 3 hours a session.

In my campaigns I use a lot of visual and audio aids. I feel this helps me bring the story to life which is my main focus. Sometimes I will do a short video introduction for a chapter. I really try to make my campaigns memorable. Character customization along with interesting combat is important to me as well. It comes in at a close second in importance. If your new to RPGs or Starfinder do not fret! All I ask is for you to be prepared for the session and be ready during your turn in combat. Everyone's time is important and we all want the story to progress well. I currently have the Standard License with the following books (Core Rulebook, Pact Worlds, Alien Archive). I'm defiantly willing to buy some more books but I want to test the game out before I go all in. I come from a heavy 5e background. Some of my favorite fantasy books are Star Wars (Darth Bane Series, Thrawn, predisney), Wheel of Time, Dune and LOTR. I have a love of Fantasy that started at a early age. I feel that even if you lose everything materially they can never take your memories of worlds untraveled or cities undiscovered. To forget to imagine is to forget to really live.

System: Starfinder
    Timezone: Eastern Timezone
    Software Requirements: Discord, Fantasy Grounds Standard License
    Number of Players: 3-4
    Playtime: Thursday Nights 7:30EST-10:00EST+ (I always stop before 11pm) - I have a few other nights open but this was my standard.

If your interested please just message me or leave a comment here.

Thanks for your time.

I would love to join this game. I’ve always loved story driven games and characters with a rich background that effects the story.

Update: Need 1 or 2 more players if interested let me know.

Thanks

I would love to join. I love wrighting back stories to my characters. I'll send you a message.

I am interested. Sending message.

Thanks for all the interest! The game is full at this time

Thread Information