STAR TREK 2d20

Effect to add attack keywords

I have a spell intended to make the target's attacks "Holy" to bypass resistance in creatures who are resistant to regular damage. I can edit individual weapons to give them a keyword, but is there a way to do this with an effect line, so I don't need to enter each weapon to change it?

I linked the current Wiki page for Effects within Fantasy Grounds Unity. I don't know if it is complete, but it might have something you can work with.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Worlds+Effects
    Last edited by YggBjorn; October 4th, 2020 at 21:29. Reason: posted wrong link

I'm already using those unless there is one I don't understand. I can add bonus holy damage to a character that affects attacks that already have the holy keyword, but nothing on that page seems to add the keyword itself. And don't let the fact that I'm using "holy" (which isn't an official keyword) mean anything. The sam3e is true if I try to add a flame aura to a player. I can give bonus fire damage that adds to characters that already have fire attacks (which will damage fire resistant/vulnerable creatures properly) and I can add base damage+, which adds to everyone, but doesn't have any special fire effects. The keyword seems necessary to set somehow.

Thread Information