STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Starfinder Ruleset Development

I am currentlly working on the Character Operations Manual, updates are being done to the rule set to make it usable. The class options forced a update that has long been needed in the area of class creation inside the FG UI.
    This is almost done.
    As a note this will be the last conversion that I will be doing.
    I will continue to handle rule set updates to fix bugs but not new content until such time SM can find a developer or comunity developer willing to take over the project.

Thank you all for your support, it has been a fun adventure.

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thank you for all the work you have done!

Wooo! Glad to hear it's nearing completion! Very much appreciating all the hard work you have all been doing to get this monumental task completed!

Many thanks for all of your work on the Starfinder FG content, Samarex. Your efforts have allowed me to start roleplaying again after a 20 year hiatus, and keep in touch with friends after leaving the old stomping grounds. The FG content is the sole reason I buy the source-books from Paizo. Here's hoping someone (the publishers?) see the value in this work and properly support it going forward.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks so much for all of the work you've done to support Starfinder on Fantasy Grounds over the last 2-3 years. It's a never ending task, all of your hard work and communications is very much appreciated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Samarex for all you have done on this. You've done a fantastic job. It's time for a much deserved break and a return to gaming for a bit.

Well done young man
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for all the support and all you have done for the Starfinder community here. Here is to hoping someone takes up the mantle soon to continue the great work.

Thank you for all you’ve done here with Starfinder! Your work was a major reason I choose to move my group over from Roll20.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information