DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Kobold Press Tome of Beasts II Kickstarter includes Fantasy Grounds Module

What it says on the tin. 13 days to support as I post this, already met its goal.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rs/description

How will you know if their stuff is right for your game? Their stuff comes in two major flavors: Midgard is a Norse setting but with heavy emphasis on monster-ish races. If you like shifters, goliaths, aaracokra, yuan-ti purebloods, etc. they have lots of this flavor logically blended into a Viking era. Their other side is British/Irish fairy tale, this would be the Tales of Margreve and Courts of the Shadow Fey series. If you like the Tuatha dey dannan, the legends of the sons of don, the mabinogion, etc. these settings will appeal to you. Their creature codex and tome of beasts had stuff for both and some for generic fantasy settings. They also do generic fantasy stuff, but I have found these two themes are their strong points.

I asked in the comments if there was an option to get the FG integration of the Lairs PDF, and they responded that if you back at the FG VTT level you will get access to all the content in FG. Seems like a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    I asked in the comments if there was an option to get the FG integration of the Lairs PDF, and they responded that if you back at the FG VTT level you will get access to all the content in FG. Seems like a great deal.
    I also asked if you wanted everything (physical, pdf, and VTT) was there an option for that given the limited set is sold out. They replied that both VTT versions will be added as options at the backerkit stage. Apparently some people also had wanted both a roll20 and FG version so this was their solution. Which means you can pick any backing level you want and then add FG at the end.

This is good to know Gavin. I was looking at this and I wanted just the hard cover and FG version and didn't see that option for some reason. So if I'm understanding what you are saying, I'd just order the hardcover and then the option for FG will be added later when they send out the survey?

That's the way I understand it Dax. With all these Kickstarter campaigns, if you order one thing, you can always make changes to you pledge when the Pledge Manager survey comes out (after the Kickstarter ends). As long as the item is something the company is willing to offer a la carte, you should be able to add it to your pledge. Sounds like they're going to let us mix and match pretty freely.

Blog Entries
    From about 3/4 of the way down the Campaign page;
    Screen Shot 02-12-20 at 03.22 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks lavoiejh and LordEntrails. I appreciate the confirmation!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    This is good to know Gavin. I was looking at this and I wanted just the hard cover and FG version and didn't see that option for some reason. So if I'm understanding what you are saying, I'd just order the hardcover and then the option for FG will be added later when they send out the survey?
    Here is my question and answer:
    Tome-2-answer.png

Perfect Gavin! That's confirmation for what I thought. Thanks!!

Thread Information