5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 player Weekend game EST 5e/pathfinder/any

FG license: demo

Time zone: EST Eastern standard time USA

Availability: i work during the week and off during the weekend so I'm free then but I'm also free late on the week days

Term: long or short

Voice: yes, have discord or what ever you shall use to do so / discord is TroyTheTrojan69

Preferred game: 5e or pathfinder but anything is fine

Game experience: I have played 5e, pathfinder, AD&D and 3.5 for one session. But only 5e and pathfinder on FG

FG experience: I know my way around FG played 2 campaigns but not enough to teach anyone haha

Character type liked: I have always been the one to play the Muscle of the party. Be it barbarian or fighter/cleric I like to get close and personal with my enemies.

About me: I am laid back type of person who cracks a joke now and then, enjoying the moment. I love to experience unknown outcomes of where and what the DM will take us into. I like to play heavy combat games and heavy role play, doesn’t matter which. I am a bit dwarf bias though, always loved dwarves and always will. But am willing to try new things and experiences.

May have a game starting up with players pending. Have a posting on the forums here. Listed times are there but may be moving the friday gsme later in the evening if enough players fit the time slot. Unsure if friday falls under a weekend for you

Cheers

Thread Information