STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Awesome, that is exactly what was needed!!

Thank you so much, looking forward to script sfx for all my players' weapons

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    How about this? Change highlighted in the image below:

I've been doing a lot of ruleset work this weekend and so I thought I'd look at this. There's not going to be a ruleset release for a while, as there's some complex changes going on and I want to get them right before releasing. Although this is a pretty small change, so I may release this, and a couple of other small things, earlier.

May i ask what should we expect from these complex changes? New functionalities?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    How about this? Change highlighted in the image below:

This should be live now - make sure the version of the PFRPG2 ruleset reported in the chat window is v3.3.10 (PF2 Release 13)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    May i ask what should we expect from these complex changes? New functionalities?
    Everything is in flux, so no announcements at this time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm sorry to arrive late at this party, but is this for the Fantasy Grounds Unity? I have the same problem of the OP, but I'm using FGU for 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryckard81 View Post
    I'm sorry to arrive late at this party, but is this for the Fantasy Grounds Unity? I have the same problem of the OP, but I'm using FGU for 5E.
    This thread was specific to the combat wording for the Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset. I recommend you post a question in the thread relevant to the extension you're using to play the sound based off chat window text - people monitoring that thread will be able to help you better.

Ok! Sorry for the mix up and thank you for your quick response!

Is there a way to get the same thing for the 5E ruleset? Just need to have the weapon name in the last line of the chat just like the example above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzar View Post
    Is there a way to get the same thing for the 5E ruleset? Just need to have the weapon name in the last line of the chat just like the example above.
    Many times different rulesets have different features and different implementations of things as they are built by different developers and over time their skillsets and knowledge also improves.

At this time PFRPG2E has a different set of features for Effects than other rulesets do.

I modified the manager_action_attack.lua file in the Scripts folder of the 5E.PAK by capturing the rActions.label into a variable called ActionLabel and then added "with " .. ActionLabel .." ->" to lines 446 and 447

msgShort.text = "Attack with " .. ActionLabel .. " ->";
    msgLong.text = "Attack [" .. nTotal .. "] with " .. ActionLabel .. " ->";

This did the trick and makes the 5E combat results in the chat window a bit more friendly. And it will work very nicely with the Audio Overseer triggers as you can now trigger a sound based what you are attacking with.

I'm sure that this file will constantly get overwritten as new updates come out for the 5E ruleset. Is it possible to include something like this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information