5E Character Create Playlist

1/28/20 Updated FG now Acqusition Inc. maps wont load

Just updated the program and now none of my maps will load. Any ideas on how to get them back?
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Seeing the same thing with a fresh campaign. I'm seeing over 50% of the images/maps throwing up errors.

Can you try deleting the WOTC5EAI.dat file from your vault folder and update FG.

Edit: yeah, forget that. Ignore any maps that start with 620_. Those shouldn't be there and are not maps used by the module.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 29th, 2020 at 00:50.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Taking a look at this again, we'll get it fixed...
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thanks for looking into it! We had to cancel our session tonight =( Always next week =)
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_lifesaver View Post
    Thanks for looking into it! We had to cancel our session tonight =( Always next week =)
    Sorry about the canceled session. Not sure why the graphics weren't cooperating, we did convert them from CMYK to RGB (because of Unity), but that should not have made them "not work".

I've already triple-checked everything and reuploaded to the servers, but the update probably won't push until TUE (7 days from today).
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

I just purchased this book and went to start a fresh campaign. I am having the same issue. No images or maps loading. Hopefully the next update will fix it.

Updated FG..maps still not working.

@blue_lifesaver,

Can you try updating again? I think that the changes got made; but hadn't gotten pushed all the way to the Live system yet. I just pushed a new build that should address. I didn't do the updates, but want to be sure.

Thanks,
    JPG

It worked! Thanks so much for addressing this quickly!! ��

Thread Information