STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergburger View Post
    Has this game continued? I am a seasoned fantasy grounds 5e player/DM, with some PF1e experience, that is looking to try out PF2e. If you don't have space or the time to teach a newer player, could you point me in the direction of someone who does?
    Space - yes, definitely. A lack of people to fill the space was the reason the game didn't work last time.
    Time to teach new players - Sure. That's one of the things Pathfinder Society is for. To get new players interested in the game. (And I think with experience in D&D5e and PF1, you'll get into the PF2 ruleset quite quickly.)

Now all we need is a day and time everybody can make.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Almost everything has been covered by Malkavian_Andi.

Pathfinder Society is designed as a series of (loosely connected) one-shots that allow you to "port over" your character (including XP and gold) to other Organized Play games.

And yes, should we have enough players I could run it. Let me know if there is any interest. The next possible dates would be SAT/SUN February 14th/15th, usually at 2 or 6.30 PM UTC (though I would have to schedule around some other games).

I am -8GMT (west USA) and have SUN/MON/THU/FRI open

Weeknight Society games unfortunately have a low chance of success due to the many timezones involved.

There is a chance that I am in a different game during the later timeslot on the 15th (which I won't know for sure until closer to the date), which would leave SUN February 15th 1.45 PM UTC (with a relatively hard time limit of 6 PM UTC) - which would be pretty early for you.

Are there at least three players that could make SUN March 15th 1.45 PM UTC?

If not, we could still try on a different weekend.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 6th, 2020 at 08:21. Reason: Changed February to March

Sun Feb 15th is still completely open for me, so I would be able to join.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

I would be extremely interested in getting into this! If this is still going on i'd like to throw my hat in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucair View Post
    I would be extremely interested in getting into this! If this is still going on i'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
    It all depends on whether there are enough players interested. Currently, SUN February 15th 1.45 PM UTC is the most likely time. If you can make that timeslot, that's one more to get this going.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Exactly. The trouble usually is getting everyone to agree on a timeslot.

The second most likely timeslot after SUN March 15th 1.45 PM UTC is likely SAT March 14th 6.30 PM UTC

I can make either of those times, i DM a 5e DnD game every other saturday, i have the 14th off.

Alright, in that case I'll try to schedule the SFS game first and then schedule the PFS game on the other date.

Be aware the UTC offset for USA/Canada might change due to DST.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 6th, 2020 at 15:37.

Thread Information