DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Duhwoo & Xazil,

Stephan posted the session here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...th-1-30-PM-UTC
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Reminder about the rescheduled game on SUN February 23rd @ 1.30 PM UTC.

No post in the game announcement thread as all spots are currently filled but please try to notify me if you can't make it.

Also currently one level 1 in a party of level 4s.

indeed — technomancers are rather squishy...

requesting a check up on my new dude:
    https://valhallas.com/AngawilwarinSFS.pdf

looks SFS legal?

Looks good at first glance.

Due to various circumstances, I might be able to run a second SFS scenario this weekend.

Current suggestion would be SFS 1-39 The Herald's War (tier 7-10) on SAT 2 PM UTC (maybe also 6.30 UTC) if there is enough interest.

Please let me know whether you could make the timeslot (or the alternative timeslot). If you have already played the suggested scenario (or don't have a character in that tier), let me know and I'll see whether there is any consensus.

No problem if there is no second SFS game (and it will likely be a pretty rare event anyway).

Next SFS game after this weekend probably on the 29th at 6.30 UTC, most likely no game run by me on the 7th/8th (but may still change).

Otto Mayshun is go for Saturday! (and then Angawilwarin for Sunday...)

I have no character for tier 7-10, and I'll probably be running a game at our FLGS on Saturday. However, only one person has signed up for my table so far, so if I don't get a legal table, one option might be to go home in which case I could play online.

I have already played The Herald's War (great scenario, btw), so could only join if it's in the evening and if I have a character in the level range who has a Jadnura replay available.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Let me know if you have a character with a replay and I could try to ask to currently signed up players whether they could also make the later date.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Let me know if you have a character with a replay and I could try to ask to currently signed up players whether they could also make the later date.
    Don't worry about me. I checked my characters, and I currently don't have any replays available for tier 7-10.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information