5E Character Create Playlist
Page 89 of 91 First ... 39798788899091 Last
    Hi Celestian

I have the latest version of FGU in the 5e Ruleset, using Syrinscape Online Player, so set to Source 2. All plays okay.
    I'm having an issue setting up triggers though; the green plus icon isn't appearing for me.
    I've disabled all extensions other than Audio Overseer and it still doesn't show up.
    When I open a trigger to edit, and have the console open, this gets dumped out:

[3/15/2023 12:21:30 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (link_record_header_id) in class (audiotriggers_header)
    [3/15/2023 12:21:31 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [3/15/2023 12:21:31 AM] [WARNING] Frame reference-section contains out-of-range values in Middle.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by CosmicGopnik; March 15th, 2023 at 01:42.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGopnik View Post
    Hi Celestian

I have the latest version of FGU in the 5e Ruleset, using Syrinscape Online Player, so set to Source 2. All plays okay.
    I'm having an issue setting up triggers though; the green plus icon isn't appearing for me.
    I've disabled all extensions other than Audio Overseer and it still doesn't show up.

[3/15/2023 12:21:30 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (link_record_header_id) in class (audiotriggers_header)
    [3/15/2023 12:21:31 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [3/15/2023 12:21:31 AM] [WARNING] Frame reference-section contains out-of-range values in Middle.

Any ideas?
    Latest version being?

Either you have an old version or you have an extension loaded you're not aware of is best I can say. I tested locally with new campaign...

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGopnik View Post
    Hi Celestian

Any ideas?
    Those Warnings look like theme errors.

I have downloaded the extension from the forge link. I can get it to work locally, but my connected players do not hear the sounds. Also, I cannot add/import etc.
    AOSS.JPG
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous1 View Post
    I have downloaded the extension from the forge link. I can get it to work locally, but my connected players do not hear the sounds. Also, I cannot add/import etc.
    AOSS.JPG
    AudioOverseer isn't a music player and it doesn't stream your sounds to other players. It's just a way of controlling audio with in game triggers.

You'll still need a music player and you'll need a way to output that to some form of streaming platform.
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

Quote Originally Posted by Rylan Storm View Post
    AudioOverseer isn't a music player and it doesn't stream your sounds to other players. It's just a way of controlling audio with in game triggers.

You'll still need a music player and you'll need a way to output that to some form of streaming platform.
    Thanks for that, but what about importing / adding?
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

It looks like you opened the panels from the Module activation button. Usually that isn't editable content. Instead look for the Audio button on the right hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by cas206 View Post
    It looks like you opened the panels from the Module activation button. Usually that isn't editable content. Instead look for the Audio button on the right hand side.
    Just as you were replying, I found the Audio button under Campaign. Now to figure the rest of it out. I am old and slow. It takes me a while to get the hang of things.
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

If you have a SuperSyrin monthly membership, then you open the Syrinscape Master Interface on your end, get the player link, and each player uses the link to open the player on their end. The module sends URL's to your open web browser to control the sounds.

For use with discord, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATdnf-KqbKg

I wish there was a way I could send all my group my music folder and when I trigger the music on my side, it triggered the music on their side.

Probably would be seen as a remote execution though.

Sharing music via Discord is pretty crap. It's just a shame nobody had really figured this out. And I'm not paying a fortune for Syrinscape, especially considering the music isn't actually very good.
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

Thread Information