DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 88 of 91 First ... 38788687888990 ... Last
    Hello @celestian, I am desperately trying to use your module, but I am unable to reproduce any sounds....I do have a regular subscription to Syrinscape Online, but the links do not seem to work....any thoughts please? Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Nobiledruen View Post
    Hello @celestian, I am desperately trying to use your module, but I am unable to reproduce any sounds....I do have a regular subscription to Syrinscape Online, but the links do not seem to work....any thoughts please? Thanks a lot
    See the first post and provide details/debug/logs to view.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

ok well in either case, when I signed up for Syrinscape I got two download options: the Windows Fantasy Player (which didn't work), and the Online Player (which worked instantly). Maybe it's just me...or I set something up wrong. But it's all working now and it's fantastic!

Maybe it's because I do not have a Supersyrin subscription, but only a D&D one?

Hi. Very nice extension I just discovered. However, I have a problem. When I try to play a link, and after clicking Yes or Yes to all in the Open URL window, a new Windows 10 window appear asking me to select a new app for syrinscape-online links. The only option is Serach in Windows store, which renders 0 results. probably this was discussed previously but I couldn't find out the solution. Thanks.

to use the fantasy player you need to switch to Source 1 in the options once the FGU campaign is loaded

JesusDH - do you have a player installed on your pc? If not you need them syrinscape.com (either the online one with a subscription or the fantasy player with the free sound sets), then you need some way to stream it.

I've been running this AWESOME and FREE extension for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by JesusDH View Post
    Hi. Very nice extension I just discovered. However, I have a problem. When I try to play a link, and after clicking Yes or Yes to all in the Open URL window, a new Windows 10 window appear asking me to select a new app for syrinscape-online links. The only option is Serach in Windows store, which renders 0 results. probably this was discussed previously but I couldn't find out the solution. Thanks.
    I would suggest going to the first post anf following the list of things to try and providing information listed there if it does not.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello Celestian,

I hope to try your extension for FG classic but i didnt found a link to dl the file. When you are with FG classic you can't use the forge.

Thx for your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by ekmule View Post
    Hello Celestian,

I hope to try your extension for FG classic but i didnt found a link to dl the file. When you are with FG classic you can't use the forge.

Thx for your hard work
    I discontinued support for FGC once FGU was set as official release.
    ---

Thread Information