STAR TREK 2d20
Page 68 of 91 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Linux Users - It is now possible to use linux with FG and Syrinscape. As you may be aware, the Linux Syrinscape players do not support URI handlers, so getting FG to trigger links in Syrinscape was impossible. There are now two options, one for Syrinscape Online, and one for the Fantasy/Sci-fi players.

Syrinscape Online URI handler
    Source code and files available at https://github.com/mattekure/Syrinsc...ndler/releases
    Developed and tested only on Ubuntu, so no guarantees about other versions. But its pretty basic. Just run the install.sh script (not as root!). It will ask for root access to install the handler, but the rest of the installer script needs to run as the user.

Syrinscape Fantasy/Sci-fi URI handler
    Check out this post on the Syrinscape forums. https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/linux...dling/10030/28
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Hi Saint,

a really fine acomplishment this tool, but can I use also "RPG Sounds" (a free steam app) to play sounds from fantasy grounds unity directly to my fellow rpg players with your tool and how? Why RPG sounds and not syrinscape? Because I can invite my players online through a link into one virtual sound room without having to force them download a local player and an account for syrinscape.
    Thanks for your information
    Micael Germany
    Last edited by micael; November 16th, 2021 at 00:13.

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi Saint,

a really fine acomplishment this tool, but can I use also "RPG Sounds" (a free steam app) to play sounds from fantasy grounds unity directly to my fellow rpg players with your tool and how? Why RPG sounds and not syrinscape? Because I can invite my players online through a link into one virtual sound room without having to force them download a local player and an account for syrinscape.
    Thanks for your information
    Micael Germany
    If they add an API to talk to it similar to how Syrinscape works I'd be happy to make it work. Unfortunately I don't believe they do. I love RPG Sounds.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Help. 2+2 not equalling 4

Campain one: core rules and AudioOverseer only installed. --> Swing and a Hit. When a "Hit" appears in the chat, I get the sound.
    Campain two: core rules and AudioOverseer only installed. --> Swing and a Hit. When a "Hit" appears in the chat, I get NO sound.

When turning on debugging I see: " s'NO MATCH FOR:' | s'Hit'"

??'
    Should I try your beta to see if that fixes it?

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Help. 2+2 not equalling 4

Campain one: core rules and AudioOverseer only installed. --> Swing and a Hit. When a "Hit" appears in the chat, I get the sound.
    Campain two: core rules and AudioOverseer only installed. --> Swing and a Hit. When a "Hit" appears in the chat, I get NO sound.

When turning on debugging I see: " s'NO MATCH FOR:' | s'Hit'"

??'
    Should I try your beta to see if that fixes it?
    Show your trigger.

Show your log of the line from chat.

Then I'll be able to offer a solution.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I recently had to redo sound effects do to bad/old mappings. I don't know if was a ext change or a syrinscape change.

Here you go (I hope this is what you were wanting)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here you go (I hope this is what you were wanting)
    My only guess is you have a space at the end of your match text.
    ---

Nope, no space. I am so... perplexed.
    Thank you for looking

So I created a new campaign and copied one section over at a time. It all work until I got to the db.xml. Then it stopped working. So it is something in there... and there is now way I can go though that
    Last edited by arcanjl; November 27th, 2021 at 13:57.

Nope, no space. I am so... perplexed.
    Thank you for looking

So I created a new campaign and copied one section over at a time. It all work until I got to the db.xml. Then it stopped working. So it is something in there... and there is now way I can go though that
    Yeah, that's odd. I dunno whats going on but sounds like a symptom rather than the problem. What that could be tho I am not sure.
    ---

Thread Information