STAR TREK 2d20
Page 55 of 91 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    I believe if you put %[CAST%] as a trigger and Sleep as a separate trigger it will respond correctly.
    Yeah I did exactly that. Not triggering at all.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Am I missing something when it comes to adding my own triggers? The built in ones are working just fine, but when I copy one ([CAST] Fire, for example) and change it to [CAST] Sleep and then kick out text in the chat that should trigger it, the basic [CAST] trigger is fired off instead. If I delete or disable the basic [CAST] trigger, the [CAST] Sleep is never fired.
    If you have a trigger for "%[CAST%]" and another for "%[CAST%] Sleep" both will trigger on your sleep text. The system triggers every sound that it finds matches for, not the first one... just FYI.

That said, without seeing the text I can't give suggestions. I would recommend following the debug process in the first post and then following up with the details. That'll make it easier for me to see whats going on.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If you have a trigger for "%[CAST%]" and another for "%[CAST%] Sleep" both will trigger on your sleep text. The system triggers every sound that it finds matches for, not the first one... just FYI.

That said, without seeing the text I can't give suggestions. I would recommend following the debug process in the first post and then following up with the details. That'll make it easier for me to see whats going on.
    Poked through the code and turned on debug and figured out my issue. It looks like it was only searching through the triggers defined in the AudoOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links module. Even if I added a new trigger, it wasn't being searched for a match.
    Even straight copying an existing working trigger wasn't working. As soon as I added my new trigger to the AudoOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links group, they were firing off without issue. Apologies if I missed they were required to be added to this group in order to work. If that's not a requirement, apparently I'm still doing something wrong when adding my own.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Poked through the code and turned on debug and figured out my issue. It looks like it was only searching through the triggers defined in the AudoOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links module. Even if I added a new trigger, it wasn't being searched for a match.
    Even straight copying an existing working trigger wasn't working. As soon as I added my new trigger to the AudoOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links group, they were firing off without issue. Apologies if I missed they were required to be added to this group in order to work. If that's not a requirement, apparently I'm still doing something wrong when adding my own.
    Was the trigger firing but no sound playing? Debug will show it trying to play something but have a missing audio link/etc.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Was the trigger firing but no sound playing? Debug will show it trying to play something but have a missing audio link/etc.
    Nope. Trigger wasn't firing. Wasn't even being searched for a match.

Hey, great work on this!

I think I found a small issue with import:

m:54677 OFFICIAL dungeons-and-dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage Levels 7-9 SoundPack dmm level 7 Caverns mood mood syrinscape-fantasy:moods/ZG1tLTctaWlpOjpDYXZlcm5z/play/ syrinscape-fantasy:moods/ZG1tLTctaWlpOjpDYXZlcm5z/stop/ https://www.syrinscape.com/online/fr...ds/54677/play/ https://www.syrinscape.com/online/fr...ds/54677/stop/

Is what I'm trying to import, the error claims that there are not 9 or more variables being offered for import... Id say "It cant count well" ( I count 12 ). This is a new campaign with ONLY the AudioOverseer mod loaded. Attached logs. Appreciate any time you can give to tell me what's going awry and any way to fix it, thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jfos; March 21st, 2021 at 22:16. Reason: I punctuate like a Troll, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jfos View Post
    Hey, great work on this!

I think I found a small issue with import:

m:54677 OFFICIAL dungeons-and-dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage Levels 7-9 SoundPack dmm level 7 Caverns mood mood syrinscape-fantasy:moods/ZG1tLTctaWlpOjpDYXZlcm5z/play/ syrinscape-fantasy:moods/ZG1tLTctaWlpOjpDYXZlcm5z/stop/ https://www.syrinscape.com/online/fr...ds/54677/play/ https://www.syrinscape.com/online/fr...ds/54677/stop/
    Is what I'm trying to import, the error claims that there are not 9 or more variables being offered for import... Id say "It cant count well" ( I count 12 ). This is a new campaign with ONLY the AudioOverseer mod loaded. Attached logs. Appreciate any time you can give to tell me what's going awry and any way to fix it, thanks!
    I don't see "quotes" around the text or commas between the values in your quoted version.
    ---

Wow, great extension. Works brilliantly!

I use it for playing Rolemaster (FRP extension) and I imported my complete SuperSyrinscape playlist! It took well over a day to do, but now that I have all the sounds input as data (except any newly released) - 24 MB of data, I can just copy and paste directly from the FG campaign .db file to add select links to a new campaign.

Has there been a documentation update with the latest changes in the FGU interface, since there is no longer an Audio button on the RHS? For accessing Triggers etc.

Cheers
    Last edited by Griffonbait; April 12th, 2021 at 07:09.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    Wow, great extension. Works brilliantly!

I use it for playing Rolemaster (FRP extension) and I imported my complete SuperSyrinscape playlist! It took well over a day to do, but now that I have all the sounds input as data (except any newly released) - 24 MB of data, I can just copy and paste directly from the FG campaign extension file to add select links to a new campaign.
    Has anyone else done this and would it be worth it to share the extension-relevant text data for others to input into their own campaign .db file?

It is of no use to non-SuperSyrinscape subscribers as you need your Syrinscape ID to access. I am just unsure as to whether my links are unique for myself or if they would work for anyone.

I doubt it is copy write protected data either, as it is only links, not the sound files themselves.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    Has there been a documentation update with the latest changes in the FGU interface, since there is no longer an Audio button on the RHS? For accessing Triggers etc.
    Options > Sidebar

Thread Information