Starfinder Playlist
Page 34 of 91 First ... 2432333435364484 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Syrinscape Online has a client your players install and connect to your account via a link you give them. The audio plays through that.
    Got it. Thanks for clarifying that up for me.

Anyone know if this can work with a browser soundpad like https://tabletopaudio.com/soundpad.html

Thanks Celestian and now I they are uploading the right way
    Last edited by VolcanicImp; July 16th, 2020 at 21:41.

Final Question, Do I have to do an import with every campaign I host?

I have been testing the sounds in Source 2 to play through the SOP and I have all Volumes MAXed out and so does my player but it playing very low in volume. I played it from Source 1 and it normal sounding. is there a reason for this? My player disconnected before I could verify with him if it still low volume with source 1 but for me the volume was louder then Source 2.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanicImp View Post
    I have been testing the sounds in Source 2 to play through the SOP and I have all Volumes MAXed out and so does my player but it playing very low in volume. I played it from Source 1 and it normal sounding. is there a reason for this? My player disconnected before I could verify with him if it still low volume with source 1 but for me the volume was louder then Source 2.
    Source 1 is used for local files/player or Syrinscape Fantasy Player links. Source 2 is for Syrinscape Online Player.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Source 1 is used for local files/player or Syrinscape Fantasy Player links. Source 2 is for Syrinscape Online Player.
    Yeah so I should be able to play it through the S.O.P. Source 2 but the Volume was a whisper with all my Volumes Max'd out but when I play it through the Fantasy Player - Source 1 it plays normal Volume. If I play it through Source 1 will my players still hear it through SOP? Because I can't have the sound where everyone it straining their ears to hear the sounds.

Hello, is there a way how an sfx,mod or music file stops automatically after a few seconds?

I am thinking of "Fighter - Male (Valeros) Running mod" during an athletics check. But only for 2 seconds.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanicImp View Post
    Yeah so I should be able to play it through the S.O.P. Source 2 but the Volume was a whisper with all my Volumes Max'd out but when I play it through the Fantasy Player - Source 1 it plays normal Volume. If I play it through Source 1 will my players still hear it through SOP? Because I can't have the sound where everyone it straining their ears to hear the sounds.
    It really depends on how you have your audio devices setup. FG doesn't control that. AudioOverseer tells which of them to trigger with what url/file. What those applications do at that point will depend on how you have them configured/setup.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    Hello, is there a way how an sfx,mod or music file stops automatically after a few seconds?

I am thinking of "Fighter - Male (Valeros) Running mod" during an athletics check. But only for 2 seconds.

Thanks
    One shots play a single sound. Music, mood and sfx loop. If thats not how it's working for you, you might go to the Syrinscape support forums and ask this question. FG doesn't control audio levels or looping.
    ---

Thread Information