FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 91 First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim8866 View Post
    Thank you so much again Celestian!
    I grabbed the 1.22 from your Github. I guess I grabbed the wrong one. 1.23 is working as I expect.
    Thank you for the tip about removing the (M) or (R) from the trigger.
    Would be nice if there was a way to differentiate between Melee or Ranged without adding for each weapon type in 5e.

Thank you
    For now the limit is based on the output format in the chat for 5e unfortunately.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I try to start the link provided in the AudioOverseer mod but Fantasygrounds asks for a Microsoft store app to start syrinscape-fantasy. I have syrinscape online player up and runnin. Any idea what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by lichtbringer View Post
    I try to start the link provided in the AudioOverseer mod but Fantasygrounds asks for a Microsoft store app to start syrinscape-fantasy. I have syrinscape online player up and runnin. Any idea what to do?
    In the menu option , what is your source for audiooverseer ? 1 or 2 ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    In the menu option , what is your source for audiooverseer ? 1 or 2 ?
    it is 1
    Also it seems to freeze completely when I try to open the mod: AudioOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links
    i am using unity
    I switched it to 1 and now it tells me that it requires the token.
    Put it in and it seems to work. Now I only need to know what mod I need to be able to use all the files. Can somone tell me? I have a syrinscape subscription
    Last edited by amanwing; April 24th, 2020 at 20:35.

Oh, not sure if this was mentioned or not. If you are using the actual Syrinscape, it needs to be on, and the sets have to be downloaded and installed on the player. So, as an example, if you do not have "bugbear fight" dowloaded and installed, none of the sounds play. Took me a bit to figure that one out.

Otherwise, seems to be working fine. Plan on setting up a lot of new trigger sounds in the future.

Cheers!
    Cory

it is 1
    Also it seems to freeze completely when I try to open the mod: AudioOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links
    i am using unity
    Put it in and it seems to work. Now I only need to know what mod I need to be able to use all the files. Can somone tell me? I have a syrinscape subscription
    Please read the first post, it has useful instructions that will answer your above questions.

If you are using the Online Player, your source needs to be 2 if you're using the imported sound/module and you need a token configured.

Unity is going to take like 20 minutes to load the SuperSyrinscape module. And when you first open the Audio link to review records it's going to take a long time as well.

Unity's performance is very poor right now.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

it is 1
    i am using unity
    Hello,

I have same problem too ... when I try to open the mod: AudioOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links, my FGU freeze and I need to reboot FG ...

Source 1 is for syrinscape-fantasy and source 2 for syrinscape Online

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello,

I have same problem too ... when I try to open the mod: AudioOverSeer Syrinscape SuperSyrin Links, my FGU freeze and I need to reboot FG ...

Source 1 is for syrinscape-fantasy and source 2 for syrinscape Online

S.
    I would recommend using the "Free" version of the module for now if you are using Unity. The load time for it will be less than the SuperSyrinscape version and you can play around with it.

Whenever Unity has these issues resolved you'll be able to go back to the complete version.
    ---

I'm feeling pretty stupid.
    I have downloaded the full package from github but I am unsure about where to put the files so that FGU can "see" them.

I have tried dumping the whole folder: graphics, scripts, xml, etc into the extensions folder but FGU doesn't allow me to enable the extension when I start a session.

I figure that there's something simple I need to do, could someone please advise?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBacon View Post
    I'm feeling pretty stupid.
    I have downloaded the full package from github but I am unsure about where to put the files so that FGU can "see" them.

I have tried dumping the whole folder: graphics, scripts, xml, etc into the extensions folder but FGU doesn't allow me to enable the extension when I start a session.

I figure that there's something simple I need to do, could someone please advise?
    Use the download it from the link at the bottom of the post. Right now they are the same. GitHub will only be useful if I'm testing something I dont want to put out yet and currently they are both the same version.
    ---

Thread Information