5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 91 First ... 412131415162464 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    Today I've tested AudioOverseer at least, it was in my to-do list for quite a long time.

Great extension, work just fine, great work!!!

Two questions:

Is it possible to refer to audio files stored in the hard drive using relative path instead of absolute path?
    Is it possible to refer to %AppData% or similar?
    Is it possible to use | for "OR", or to use a non-case depending expression? I've read in the lua reg expression docs that there is no such thing as [Sword|sword] to make a single trigger for both "swords", upper and lower case.
    Currently there is no such thing as a relative path or environmental variable path option. The FG API doesn't allow access to such things to the best of my knowledge.

You are correct, the LUA pattern matching doesn't allow for "or" like actual regular expressions do. The simplest way to do that is to just make a copy of your trigger and use the lower case version as well. I've considered just making all trigger tests ignore case. So far, you are the only one that's mentioned case being an issue so im wondering how that would go over.

If you really want to use upper/lower case, you can do something like this.

[Ss][Ww][Oo][Rr][Dd]
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Currently there is no such thing as a relative path or environmental variable path option. The FG API doesn't allow access to such things to the best of my knowledge.

You are correct, the LUA pattern matching doesn't allow for "or" like actual regular expressions do. The simplest way to do that is to just make a copy of your trigger and use the lower case version as well. I've considered just making all trigger tests ignore case. So far, you are the only one that's mentioned case being an issue so im wondering how that would go over.

If you really want to use upper/lower case, you can do something like this.

[Ss][Ww][Oo][Rr][Dd]
    Ops, you are right, that will work, something like this:

Fighting.*[Ss]word

Will include Fighting skill plus all related-sword attacks: sword/Sword/long sword/greatsword/short Sword

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by lozanoje; April 9th, 2020 at 17:47.

[...]
    I've detected a bug in AudioOverseer in SWADE, probably in Deluxe too:

When you set an effect of the kind [Trait +1], it does not work with AudioOverseer loaded (effects like [Trait +1d] does work)

No extensions loaded, pure SWADE, effect Spirit +1 works:

Only AudiOverseer loaded, effect Spirit +1 does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    I've detected a bug in AudioOverseer in SWADE, probably in Deluxe too:

When you set an effect of the kind [Trait +1], it does not work with AudioOverseer loaded (effects like [Trait +1d] does work)
    I ran a test on the AD&D ruleset and it seems to be fine using the same named skill.

I suspect that SWADE does some of it's own chat replacement/override of CoreRPG? I'm not sure it's possible have both do that and work. There have been a few other extensions that do similar things (override chat code) and we've not been able to find a work around.

If anyone has any other theories I'll happily look into them.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I suspect that SWADE does some of it's own chat replacement/override of CoreRPG? I'm not sure it's possible have both do that and work.
    Ive asked in the SW forum.

Edit: AudioOverseer is in conflict with SWADE automations, it does not work drag&drop attacks on enemy, nor targeting
    Edit2: Please, mark AO as incompatible with SW.
    Last edited by lozanoje; April 10th, 2020 at 11:01.

Hi Celestian, thank as always for your awesome work.
    Im having a problem with the sounds. Seems like they went crazy. Sounds play when they should not and when they should they play a different one.
    Send you an example: https://youtu.be/VIXxkMkyjuk
    Dont know whats wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Hi Celestian, thank as always for your awesome work.
    Im having a problem with the sounds. Seems like they went crazy. Sounds play when they should not and when they should they play a different one.
    Send you an example: https://youtu.be/VIXxkMkyjuk
    Dont know whats wrong
    I've had issues with copy/paste links from Syrinscape Fantasy Player before. You can test that it's running what its telling you it should run by putting the URL in a browser I believe. If you hear the same sound from that as from within FG then it's the link they gave you.

You might have better luck importing the CSV file specific to you (url linked in first post) as that has been very consistent for me.
    ---

It was all messed up All links sound as one and then changed to another.
    I close and reopened Syrinscape and it looks that is working again.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    It was all messed up All links sound as one and then changed to another.
    I close and reopened Syrinscape and it looks that is working again.
    Thanks!
    Good to know, I have had to restart Syrinscape (both Online Player and Fantasy Player) at times to get it to behave correctly sometimes, primarily because it won't play audio at all.
    ---

Hello and thank you for your hard work. I am pretty new to these kind of things and i have an issue. Play/stop buttons dont appear when i create a new audio. I am using SO and subbed to syrinscape dnd license (not supersyrin) I input token, got links from master interface, input them to audio window but buttons dont appear. When i put sth on source 1/ stop 1 they appear but not on source 2 fields. Here is a screenshot

Thread Information