5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 91 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by garr71 View Post
    Attachment 32602
    How do i add the field for matches on a trigger?
    It should always have a match blank there even if you delete it.

I am not sure how it got to that state. Check the version, remove all extensions and try again?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

So for some reason I do not get the + sign to add more than one match. I am running 5E classic. See below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zandel; March 29th, 2020 at 17:22.

Howdy!

This extension looks awesome; thanks so much for putting it together!

I am having an issue in FGU. Loading the module takes a very long time, 1min+, and every time I try to do something with a library item like load an encounter, open the spells menu, open the items menu the app freezes for about 15 - 30 seconds. This only happens when I have AudioOverseer loaded. Is there a workaround/fix for this?

I am using the SuperSyrin module included with the extension for links.

PC Specs just in case they are useful:
    Corei78700k
    32GB RAM
    Last edited by VisitingOcean; March 29th, 2020 at 20:02.

Quote Originally Posted by VisitingOcean View Post
    Howdy!

This extension looks awesome; thanks so much for putting it together!

I am having an issue in FGU. Loading the module takes a very long time, 1min+, and every time I try to do something with a library item like load an encounter, open the spells menu, open the items menu the app freezes for about 15 - 30 seconds. This only happens when I have AudioOverseer loaded. Is there a workaround/fix for this?

I am using the SuperSyrin module included with the extension for links.

PC Specs just in case they are useful:
    Corei78700k
    32GB RAM
    It's not just AudioOverseer, although it will exacerbate the latency if you have a large sound module (like the SuperSyrin one here). FGU in general is not optimized for performance so if you have modules that are large it will load slower. Currently FGU takes about 10 minutes to respond when first viewing my sound paths.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    So for some reason I do not get the + sign to add more than one match. I am running 5E classic. See below
    Remove all extensions (including themes) and try again.

I've seen the same report but I cannot replicate the issue. I suspect a theme or other extension.
    ---

I will try that and let you know what i find. Likely won't be until tomorrow

Its the Player Agency Extension

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It's not just AudioOverseer, although it will exacerbate the latency if you have a large sound module (like the SuperSyrin one here). FGU in general is not optimized for performance so if you have modules that are large it will load slower. Currently FGU takes about 10 minutes to respond when first viewing my sound paths.

Thanks for the reply!

Good to hear it’s not the extension. Bummed to hear that unity is still not ready for use(in my case at least)

Thank you again for all the work on this. It’s great!

Thread Information