DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 91 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDork View Post
    I've noticed that some of the Moods for Saltmarsh -- Danger at Dunwater's Play links aren't triggering; like Guard Pools 49-52. Other Moods from the same sound pack work (like Kitchen), so I know I have access and that my Syrinscape client is configured correctly (local player; not online). I have it set to Source 1 in the Fantasy Grounds settings, too.

Help?
    Compare the links you are trying to use to the ones the fantasy player will give you. If they dont match the problem is the CSV file from Syrinscape.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Compare the links you are trying to use to the ones the fantasy player will give you. If they dont match the problem is the CSV file from Syrinscape.
    I took the Syrinscape Player link out of the app, then put in the Source 1 link field on the sound sheet in AudioOverseer, and then clicked the edit/read-only lock icon to lock the sheet, and clicking the Play link on the sheet still didn't trigger the sound. Just for funsies, I clicked the Syrinscape Mood I wanted to trigger, and it played just fine, so..... *shrug* ?

I should point out that I'm using the SuperSyrin module you created to trigger the sounds, and that I did a comparison between what's in the module you provided, and the Syrinscape Mood, and they were, in fact, different (which is what led me to replace the value in the Source 1 field).
    Last edited by MacDork; October 27th, 2020 at 12:51.

Is it possible for a sound to be played when a Token is moved on the Map using the arrow keys? I know normally a chat message is required ,is this the only trigger mechanism. Alternatively could a chat message be generated when a Token moves and thus a trigger could be grabbed from this chat message?

I want a sound (like footsteps) to be played when a Token is moved ,normally I use the arrow keys.

I already use your normal chat triggers and am having fun with those but I wanted this Token Movement Sound as well.

Quote Originally Posted by seanny View Post
    Is it possible for a sound to be played when a Token is moved on the Map using the arrow keys? I know normally a chat message is required ,is this the only trigger mechanism. Alternatively could a chat message be generated when a Token moves and thus a trigger could be grabbed from this chat message?

I want a sound (like footsteps) to be played when a Token is moved ,normally I use the arrow keys.

I already use your normal chat triggers and am having fun with those but I wanted this Token Movement Sound as well.
    Thats a great question and a good idea. I am not sure If they have hooks to capture that sorta thing then it should be doable. Since I think it's a engine feature (arrow keys moving on maps) I am fairly sure it will require some sorta event function that they create in the API for us to use. I'll look/ask around and see what I come up with.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Cool thanks.
    I use another VTT as well where I was helped with this question, the person that helped me used a macro , maybe it could help in FGU as well, I am not familiar with how the various elements interact but here is the macro section I got elsewhere for the other VTT.
    It can't hurt, maybe you can get an idea from this.

let playlistName = "Soundboard";
    let soundName = "Steps";
    let volume = 1;
    let sounds = game.playlists.entities.find(p => p.name == playlistName).sounds;
    let src = sounds.find(p => p.name == soundName).path;
    let howl = new Howl({src, volume, loop: false});
    Hooks.on('updateToken',(scene,data,moved)=>{
    if (moved.x >0 || moved.y > 0){howl.play();}
    });

Quote Originally Posted by seanny View Post
    Cool thanks.
    I use another VTT as well where I was helped with this question, the person that helped me used a macro , maybe it could help in FGU as well, I am not familiar with how the various elements interact but here is the macro section I got elsewhere for the other VTT.
    It can't hurt, maybe you can get an idea from this.

let playlistName = "Soundboard";
    let soundName = "Steps";
    let volume = 1;
    let sounds = game.playlists.entities.find(p => p.name == playlistName).sounds;
    let src = sounds.find(p => p.name == soundName).path;
    let howl = new Howl({src, volume, loop: false});
    Hooks.on('updateToken',(scene,data,moved)=>{
    if (moved.x >0 || moved.y > 0){howl.play();}
    });
    Unfortunately FG is a little more "sandboxed" and we only have access to things the API lets us at. I did look at the new docs site but I did not see anything that might allow capturing a move event (other than drag and I am not interested in that at the moment) such as by the arrow keys or by accepting a move (when using locked tokens). I posed the question in the FGU forums and perhaps it will get a response.
    ---

Hi, I have a problem with audiooverseer on FG Unity. I installed the extension and the modules, using supersyrin and seems to load all the sounds. When I try to play the sound, Windows opens a form asking me to set the application to play the link provided in the sound object. It's a syrinscape-sci-fi link. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by kinkajou View Post
    Hi, I have a problem with audiooverseer on FG Unity. I installed the extension and the modules, using supersyrin and seems to load all the sounds. When I try to play the sound, Windows opens a form asking me to set the application to play the link provided in the sound object. It's a syrinscape-sci-fi link. Did I miss something?
    If you are using the syrinscape online player you do not have source 2 selected. That link is for the scifi-player, not the online player.
    ---

I'm using Syrinscape Scifi, with the modules designed for Call of Cthulhu.

Thread Information