Starfinder Playlist
Page 56 of 91 First ... 646545556575866 ... Last
    Ran into a issue running this alongside PlayerAgency.ext.

I have tested and narrowed the error down to only happening when I load a campaign with both.

The error reads:[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "chat"]:3: attempt to call field 'onInit' (a nil value)

Can anybody help with attaching sound triggers for specific character actions. Apart from a trigger for when it is a player's turn I can't get audio overseer to play triggers for specific characters. Is this because the character name is on a separate line in the chat window or am I missing something obvious?

I have included a % before the colon to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Can anybody help with attaching sound triggers for specific character actions. Apart from a trigger for when it is a player's turn I can't get audio overseer to play triggers for specific characters. Is this because the character name is on a separate line in the chat window or am I missing something obvious?

I have included a % before the colon to no avail.
    Look at the debug output. If the character name is not in that output then it's not matching from that. If the name is not on the same line as the other matching values, that could also be the problem.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Just to add I've widened both the host and client chat windows so the output is shown on one line and the trigger still doesn't work. Sorry to be dim but could you explain where I would look for debug output? Is this the equivalent of typing /console?

Are character specific triggers something that anyone else has managed to get working? I have got my players to send me a whole load of mp3s for tailored triggers and now it seems like I may have to explain to them that it's all been a waste of their time, so I'd really appreciate any pointers.

Just to add I've widened both the host and client chat windows so the output is shown on one line and the trigger still doesn't work. Sorry to be dim but could you explain where I would look for debug output? Is this the equivalent of typing /console?
    Read the first post, it explains how to get debug enabled and how to view it. Post that data here and I can get a better idea what to suggest.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Firstly, thank you very much for your assistance. In response to your post I have done as requested. The sound trigger correctly plays when typed into chat with debug enabled. The images follow.
    Capture1.JPG
    Capture.JPG

Firstly, thank you very much for your assistance. In response to your post I have done as requested. The sound trigger correctly plays when typed into chat with debug enabled. The images follow.
    Capture1.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    So now trigger it with a normal action and show the output... if thats not working for you.
    ---

The following image shows both circumstances. In the first (genuine roll from character sheet), nothing triggers, whereas in the second (text entered into chat in debug mode) the sound trigger works as intended

Capture2.JPG.

In case it helps, this is the trigger dialogue

Capture3.JPG
    Last edited by Noelus; April 21st, 2021 at 18:00.

Thread Information