5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The original poster was talking about touch gestures not working; which are not supported currently.

It sounds like the default behavior in your OS is to pass Control as part of operation for some reason. You may need to look at your trackpad settings to figure out what the trackpad driver/interface is trying to do.

Regards,
    JPG
    . any idea when/if touchpad gestures will be supported? it would really make things easier... Many thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    . any idea when/if touchpad gestures will be supported? it would really make things easier... Many thanks.
    Not until after full release of FGU. Then they will be prioritizing things after that (they have said their are a few things they want to do right away, but do not publish or commit to anything specifically). That said, any enhancement requests should go on the Wish List so the community can vote on it. I don't see this one on the list so if you can't find it either, you might want to add it; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So, just to be clear, how do you zoom in FGU without a mouse, or is that still under development? I had a player today in our first FGU session who was unable to zoom in on the map using her laptop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seems View Post
    So, just to be clear, how do you zoom in FGU without a mouse, or is that still under development? I had a player today in our first FGU session who was unable to zoom in on the map using her laptop.
    FG assumes you have a mouse. BUT, if your touchpad has zoom commands, they will normally work. But, how the touchpad sends a zoom command depends on the computer. The user will have to look at their touchpad settings. It might be a 2 finger pinch, it might be a 1 finger up or down gestures on the right edge. All depends on the touchpad.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

FGU doesn't support touch gestures yet. It's on our internal feature request list, but a bit lower priority.

The map can also be zoomed in and out by clicking and holding the panning button in the lower right of the image while holding the Control key and dragging up and down.

Regards,
    JPG

I have a player having issues using a TouchPad on his laptop. Can I assume this has still not been fixed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    I have a player having issues using a TouchPad on his laptop. Can I assume this has still not been fixed?
    Depends on what you mean. FGU interprets keyboard and mouse commands and as far as I know, their are not bugs that needs fixing. But, FGU does not interpret touchpad gestures (such as pinch zooming, 2 finger swipe/panning, etc), and those are on the list for feature enhancements. But I do not recall any release notes indicating they have been implemented yet. Do note, there are numerous was to pan and zoom in FG, if the touchpad isnt working as desired, other options include using the navigation icon in combination with ctrl/shift/alt keys, or using a mouse.

Also be aware that the developers do not publicly comment on the prioritization of future features (until they make it to public beta testing). But they do appreciate people using the wish list to vote for or add requests to it.

Thread Information